Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miesha Tate will help Cris Cyborg train for next opponent

Hybrid View

Default Miesha Tate will help Cris Cyborg train for next opponent

Miesha Tate will help Cris Cyborg train for next opponent

Recently, Justino's manager Tito Ortiz reached out to Tate on twitter to see if she would like to work with "Cyborg."

Tito Ortiz ✔ @titoortiz
    Follow

@MieshaTate we need to get u help @criscyborg get ready for her next fight. It will help you both.

Tate was quick to respond and appears to be willing to assist "Cyborg" in training for her next opponent.

A bit over a month ago, Justino offered to help Tate train for her UFC 168 bout with Ronda Rousey. Unfortunately, the timing didn't work out but apparently they will be working together in the future.

Though no fight has formally been announced, it is probable that Justino's next bout will be inside the Invicta cage. She is currently 2-0 in the promotion, winning the promotion's 145 pound title in her second bout with Marloes Coenen.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 01-06-2014 at 09:39 AM.

I wish Cyborg and Rousey could fight. There would be no armbar finish in that match, just a flex, a pick up, and a slam if one was tried.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    I wish Cyborg and Rousey could fight. There would be no armbar finish in that match, just a flex, a pick up, and a slam if one was tried.
    That's probably why. Tates hoping Ronda will finally man up and throwdown with Cyborg getting samsh after doing so. Lol.

Its funny how Rousey believes she could tap out Velasquez but still won't fight Cyborg at any weight.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Triangle View Post
    That's probably why. Tates hoping Ronda will finally man up and throwdown with Cyborg getting samsh after doing so. Lol.

Its funny how Rousey believes she could tap out Velasquez but still won't fight Cyborg at any weight.
    Or at 145lbs where she is the champ... Rhonda never said she wouldnt fight her at 145. If she wants to fight Rhonda so bad then she can drop 10 pounds. Cyborg is the one trying to make a name for herself; not Rhonda; she has the UFC hype machine to do that for her.

Tate training with a woman of Cyborgs strength will only help her and hopefully Cyborg will roll with her to improve her jits defense.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

This is going to come off as very disrespectful to Meisha but I really don't think Cyborg can learn anything from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    This is going to come off as very disrespectful to Meisha but I really don't think Cyborg can learn anything from her.
    I think your absolutely right personally.

People still think Ronda needs to move up and fight Cyborg rather than the other way around? Thats hilarious.

This is Tate's only way to be involved in a victory against Rousey; supposing that Cyborg one day drops the needle and heads to 135.

Sounds like some people need another history lesson.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information