Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miesha Tate will help Cris Cyborg train for next opponent

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    This is going to come off as very disrespectful to Meisha but I really don't think Cyborg can learn anything from her.
    I think your absolutely right personally.

Stop the steroids and lose some muscle and drop the 10 pounds.

I can see what miesha would get out of training with cyborg, but I have a hard time seeing any benefit to cyborg

Better hope Cyborg is wearing a cup so Miesha doesn't get poked with that hard on.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    I can see what miesha would get out of training with cyborg, but I have a hard time seeing any benefit to cyborg
    Unless Cyborg Ronda is actually going to happen in 2014 like Knapp predicts it will. Miesha has spent far more time in the octagon than any other fighter so she must have some tips to offer.

** Douchey move by Miesha below...

Miesha Tate attempts to publicly humiliate gas station attendant for poor service
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/8/...cikle-mma-news
    m sure we've all found ourselves in situations, whether in a store, at a restaurant, or any other place that involves customer service, where we've been treated poorly. And I'm sure, for many of us, the fantasy of exacting some toll for that poor treatment stayed in our mind for a fair chunk of time after our experience. Miesha Tate, however, has decided to act upon that fantasy and is calling upon her fans to harass the object of her malice.

Ok I have to vent (That's what ***** is for right?) So I'm standing in line at the gas station to buy a spicy pickle and put the rest in the gas tank, when a fan of mine pops up and is like "oh my gosh Miesha how are you, great fight!!" I go on to thank him and its my turn at the register finally so I say clear as day to the lady, take to cost of the pickle out of the $60 and put the rest on pump 4 please" she looks at me annoyed brakes the money as th fan continues to ask if I will give him an autograph I smile politely and oblige. The lady goes on to help the next costume and I ask can I have my receipt please (which she should have given me in the first place but I didn't have the chance to ask between her rush I and being cordial with my fan) so she frustratingly prints a receipt after letting me know how much check trouble that is for her. I say thanks and go to pump my gas where it is hailing outside and there's no gas money on my pump... sooo I grab my receipt she gave me and its a receipt for cough drops... Im not amused so I walk back in through the hail again and flag her down to tell her this is the wrong receipt and she also did not put the gas money I gave her on pump #4. Should goes on to lecture me saying that I should wait to engage in conversation until after my transaction is complete. LOL!!! I said "where is your managers number I want to speak to him, you are very rude I am the customer I can do whatever I want and Im sorry that I am nice to my fans" Then she scoffed at me, gave me the run around for the phone number then finally gave me the store number where she is the only one working tonight, so I figured we could all give ****** a call an let her know how much we appreciate great customer service! ***-***-***
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 01-08-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Thread Information