Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dominick Cruz withdraws from UFC 169, Vacates title

Quote Originally Posted by The_Icon View Post
    Florian might have something to say about that
    I think Faber's fought and beaten better competition in his UFC run than Florida did. No disrespect to Kenny, but I think Faber is a notch about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Florian might have something to say about that
    Faber >>>florian

Fitch > Florian

Wasn't it said that Faber hasn't lost a non-title fight?

Well shit!!! I really wanted to see Cruz come back and reclaim his champion status against Barao. I feel horrible for him. So much time being wasted.

I am really excited about Faber getting a chance to avenge his loss and win the real title. He has looked so dominant lately and I really hope he crashes the Barao party! War Faber!

Did I really read Florian as the greatest fighter never to win a title? I must've read that wrong.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Shitty deal for Cruz.

And shitty deal for the UFC. Three dominant champs have unexpectedly given up or lost their belts in a very short time frame. It should be interesting to see who the UFC promo machine starts to hype as the next stars in the making.

Way to man up for Faber but very risky. One would think he does not have to many more title shot opportunities in his future.

This sucks for both guys, Obviously it sucks major asshole for Cruz as he finally healed up his knee and now this and it sucks for Barao too because evenif he convincingly beats faber again the question would still remain Would he beat Cruz?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

This really sucks but I think works out better for Cruz. Barao is the guy to comeback from a 2+ year layoff. This way maybe he can get a warm up fight before Barao

this sucks, I was really looking forward to that fight. When Faber loses again I hope they keep him away from the belt. Im tired of seeing him fall short
    I dont think he's losing this time. He's looked good recently. I'm calling Faber by sub rd 3.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Poor guy has been/will be on the shelf for two and a half years. Two of the best years of his career in terms of physical peak right out the window. So unfortunate.

Thread Information