Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knapp predicts Cris Cyborg fights Ronda Rousey in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post

Damn, that booty on the right is very nice.
    really? very nice? Am i the only one who saw that picture and thought below average?

Now this; THIS is a very nice ass. BTW this girl is 20 years old. True story.

Last edited by BonesKnows; 01-08-2014 at 01:37 PM.

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    really? very nice? Am i the only one who saw that picture and thought below average?

Sometimes a bad frame can ruin very good art-
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

In my experience, those pants make girl's asses look better than they actually are. Not saying she doesnt have a fantastic ass because it looks like she does. im just saying.

I didnt say it was the best ass ive ever seen, but I stand by my comment of a very nice ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I dont think that claim is too far out of touch. The female fights on last seasons TUF had much higher viewership ratings.. As well, you will have a few girls on the next season who love to play it up for the media and use their sex appeal to get the male viewers to tune in, such as, Felice and Carla.
    Yes the women outdrew the man this year... but they did so on a season that drew record low numbers for viewership. Episode 9 pulled in the worst numbers ever for a TUF show and that was a night there was a women's fight. In comparison to the TUF 17 season they averaged a about 450, 000 less viewers over the course of the season. The number of viewers jumped about 100-125k on the nights women were fighting but they still never topped the the 1 million viewer mark which TUF 17 did every night. and they still underperformed compared to TUF 16 as well.

I just don't see a full season of women's matches topping some of the better season's of TUF much less fixing all the things that TUF has working against it at this point. The novelty of a few cute girls will pull in some viewers to but not a sustainable amount that will watch over the course of the season and they've already used up some of that novelty effect with TUF 18. You'll probably get a few more women that watch the show throughout the season that will offset the number of men that don't watch for various reasons. (And the women watching instead will actually be a downside to the lost male viewership)

I don't really understand why cyborg isn't jumping all over a chance to fight Rousey. Tate exposed her stand up as average at best, and without any indication of KO power. She's got great throws and armbars, but her wrestling isn't on par with Santos. I can't believe Santos couldn't make the weight, and it's literally her fight to win.

Then again, if she's still working with Tito--I haven't checked--I shouldn't be surprised that her career is stalling.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Ronda Rousey talks love of Fedor Emelianenko, desire to have ’57 of his babies’
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/01/ronda-r...of-his-babies/
    During a recent meeting with media members in Los Angeles, Rousey joked about just how far she’d be willing to take things with Fedor.

“Do I want to have 57 of his babies? It’s true,” Rousey said. “I think he’s married, though, so I’m not allowed.”

If she rips one, those pants are going to shred.

Those babies would arm bar the doctor on the way out of Rousey's clam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Then she could never shake Dana's hand because of the things he's said about Fedor.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    If she rips one, those pants are going to shred.
    wouldnt you love to suck a fart out of that ass!?!

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Thread Information