Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

Why people hate on rousey? Shes doing what she needs to do and she making all kinds of money. So 1 trick pony? how bout the fact no1 can stop it? hate on her because shes so good at throwing people and taking there arms? Sounds like Brown just jealous shes making more and getting more attention then he is. Shes a beast and wmma isnt going anywhere so you guys who all about being sexiest and think women just belong in the kitchen need to wake up its 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulForPeace View Post
    Why people hate on rousey? Shes doing what she needs to do and she making all kinds of money. So 1 trick pony? how bout the fact no1 can stop it? hate on her because shes so good at throwing people and taking there arms? Sounds like Brown just jealous shes making more and getting more attention then he is. Shes a beast and wmma isnt going anywhere so you guys who all about being sexiest and think women just belong in the kitchen need to wake up its 2014.
    No one's saying they belong in the kitchen just that the level of competition and physical is measurably less. Also the reason for this debate was bc Ronda shit talked Matt Brown thats why people are hating on her.

Also you called me an idiot for saying Ronda's bonuses were undeserved...her sub was not the best on the card and her fight wasn't either yet she got the bonus for both.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Looking ahead would not reflect Matt's accomplishments in the UFC.
    But it would tell us exactly who he has to beat to be as accomplished as Ronda is and therefore we should look at it as well as the fighters he has beat to get the full picture.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    No one's saying they belong in the kitchen just that the level of competition and physical is measurably less. Also the reason for this debate was bc Ronda shit talked Matt Brown thats why people are hating on her.

Also you called me an idiot for saying Ronda's bonuses were undeserved...her sub was not the best on the card and her fight wasn't either yet she got the bonus for both.
    So Brown can shit talk and every ones *we lov u we lov u*

Ronda shit talks *stupid bitch STFU*

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    So Brown can shit talk and every ones *we lov u we lov u*

Ronda shit talks *stupid bitch STFU*
    Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I love that women spend hours in front of a mirror, spend tons of money on things to make them look better, then shit on a man or call him a perv, for liking their bodies. Okay, have it your way ladies with your gorilla tits.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Perhaps Matt Brown is pointing out that he can't wear a top in the cage so female MMA fighters should have to adhere to the same standard. By not giving them special treatment, he's really more progressive than...

Alright, I don't think I can make that work. I don't think he should have said it, but it could have been so much worse.

He's certainly entitled to not liking women in MMA or not being a fan or whatever. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, a tasteless remark from a classless individual who I cared very little about in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    He's certainly entitled to not liking women in MMA or not being a fan or whatever. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, a tasteless remark from a classless individual who I cared very little about in the first place.
    Holy shit where have you been? You gonna be on the boards more often or pulling a Mac and posting like once a month? lol
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information