Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

In Matt's defence, both Tate and Roussey posed naked to raise their profile over the past year or two.

Dana White also hires bimbos (is ring girl bashing an offence on this board?) to carry cards with numbers on them in case the audience can't count up to 3 (ok, maybe they need them for championship fights so people don't get confused in round 4...). He seems to encourage them to pose naked in Playboy. These girls, who are very attractive to begin with, feel they need to get breast implants and ruin their face with unnecessary plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Some men just don't like a female with a strong personality.
    That's a cop out and you know it. People's dislike for Ronda has no more to do with her being a female with a strong personality than their dislike for Bisping has to do with him being a male with a strong personality.

If a male acted like Ronda does he would get equal amounts of criticism for it. This reminds me of the thread where someone (possibly Roaddog) tried insinuating that people disliked Rashad because he was a black man with a strong personality. Not everything is about race or gender, sometimes people just judge you based on your words and actions.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

If having a strong personality means being a fucking douchebag that says stupidity after stupidity then yes, I hate people with "strong personalities".
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    In Matt's defence, both Tate and Roussey posed naked to raise their profile over the past year or two.

Dana White also hires bimbos (is ring girl bashing an offence on this board?) to carry cards with numbers on them in case the audience can't count up to 3 (ok, maybe they need them for championship fights so people don't get confused in round 4...). He seems to encourage them to pose naked in Playboy. These girls, who are very attractive to begin with, feel they need to get breast implants and ruin their face with unnecessary plastic surgery.
    So did jon jones.

Ring girls are objectified willingly and do not train for months and years to get punched in the face. Apples and oranges all over.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    If having a strong personality means being a fucking douchebag that says stupidity after stupidity then yes, I hate people with "strong personalities".
    pretty much my feelings towards the matter as well.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    That's a cop out and you know it. People's dislike for Ronda has no more to do with her being a female with a strong personality than their dislike for Bisping has to do with him being a male with a strong personality.

If a male acted like Ronda does he would get equal amounts of criticism for it. This reminds me of the thread where someone (possibly Roaddog) tried insinuating that people disliked Rashad because he was a black man with a strong personality. Not everything is about race or gender, sometimes people just judge you based on your words and actions.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Shit has a strong smell. I guess people dislike it because it is strong, and it has nothing to do with it's horribleness and overall shittiness/shittyness (not sure what the correct spelling is on a word that I'm not sure if it even is a word).
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    So did jon jones.
    What ever turns your crank Simple Jack.

Did he not?
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I think there's a government conspiracy to make people dislike Rousey!
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information