Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 123

Thread: Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    In Matt's defence, both Tate and Roussey posed naked to raise their profile over the past year or two.
    There was more men than women in those magazines, Rob Gronkowski, Blake Griffin, Zdeno Chara, John Wall, freaking Gary Player was in last years, and the dude is like 80. ESPN's Body Issue is hardly playboy.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    In Matt's defence, both Tate and Roussey posed naked to raise their profile over the past year or two.

    Dana White also hires bimbos (is ring girl bashing an offence on this board?) to carry cards with numbers on them in case the audience can't count up to 3 (ok, maybe they need them for championship fights so people don't get confused in round 4...). He seems to encourage them to pose naked in Playboy. These girls, who are very attractive to begin with, feel they need to get breast implants and ruin their face with unnecessary plastic surgery.
    It's not Dana White's fault. The women are models. Modelling nude while having a visible face in the media is for the women's benefit and was their choice. The ring girls did it for the money. It says everything about them and nothing about their employer who allowed them to be untethered.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Why do they need ring girls? Having girls walking around caring cards in a bikini with the round number on it is just degrading and unnecessary.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    It's not Dana White's fault. The women are models. Modelling nude while having a visible face in the media is for the women's benefit and was their choice. The ring girls did it for the money. It says everything about them and nothing about their employer who allowed them to be untethered.
    Last edited by VimyRidge; 01-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Why do they need ring girls. Having girls walking around caring cards with the ring number on it is just degrading.

    If women posed nude and worked in many other industries, would likely be fired. Teacher, weather person ...
    Why does boxing?

    Those women choose to do it. They get paid to do nothing at all and try to launch their failing modelling career.

    Mostly men watch the sport.

    The world is still dominated by men despite the feminist and pansy PC revolution.

    Why do ring girls exist? Dana White and the UFC did not invent the concept. Of all the things that Dana is to blame for, skantily-clad promiscuous women are not one of them.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Your argument is that they have it in Boxing? Would you want your daughter, sister or mother to be doing that job?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Why does boxing?

    Those women choose to do it.

    Mostly men watch the sport.

    The world is still dominated by men despite the feminist and pansy PC revolution.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    The rest of your argument gives support to what Matt Brown is saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Why does boxing?

    Those women choose to do it. They get paid to do nothing at all and try to launch their failing modelling career.

    Mostly men watch the sport.

    The world is still dominated by men despite the feminist and pansy PC revolution.

    Why do ring girls exist? Dana White and the UFC did not invent the concept. Of all the things that Dana is to blame for, skantily-clad promiscuous women are not one of them.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Your argument is that they have it in Boxing? Would you want your daughter, sister or mother to be doing that job?
    Your argument is that Dana White is to blame for ring girls existing.

    My argument is that it is those women's choice to have an occupation in which they ogled and objectified. Noone forced them into servitude or slavery. Is it the maker of DVDs who is responsible for porn stars being recorded on DVDs?

    The women do what they do to get paid. It is not Dana White who is forcing them to be ring girls or pose in porn/sports magazines. They get PAID to do it. Do you get forced to go to work? Can you choose not to go? No shit you can. One chooses their occupation. The market does not determine it for you.




    Last edited by Sniggles; 01-18-2014 at 09:23 PM.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    ...does someone force Dana to have half naked girls with breast implants (and one of which ruined her face with plastic surgery) who pose naked in Playboy carrying cards with numbers on them? I am not saying that he is forcing them to do it, not hard to find a girl willing to do it. I am just saying that if Dana complains about Matt Brown's statement, he is a hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Your argument is that Dana White is to blame for ring girls existing.

    My argument is that it is those women's choice to have an occupation in which they ogled and objectified. Noone forced them into servitude or slavery. Is it the maker of DVDs who is responsible for porn stars being recorded on DVDs?

    The women do what they do to get paid. It is not Dana White who is forcing them to be ring girls or pose in porn/sports magazines. They get PAID to do it. Do you get forced to go to work? Can you choose not to go? No shit you can. One chooses their occupation. The market does not determine it for you.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Why do they need ring girls? Having girls walking around caring cards in a bikini with the round number on it is just degrading and unnecessary.
    I don't think you know what degrading means. They are walking around like that because they look good enough to. They are beautiful, how is that degrading? Should they be ashamed of their bodies? Or do they not have the right to show off what they are proud of and obviously what many men want to see?
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

    All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Don't the two main girls have breast implants? Guess they weren't proud of their bodies. And the blonde one has ruined her face with plastic surgery. You are 25 years old and in the top 0.1% of attractiveness in the world and you need to get a nose job?



    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    I don't think you know what degrading means. They are walking around like that because they look good enough to. They are beautiful, how is that degrading? Should they be ashamed of their bodies? Or do they not have the right to show off what they are proud of and obviously what many men want to see?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •