Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Pick'ems Standings

I have no idea, guess it's just alot of decisions this year. As long as he doesn't win with the cheese strategy, because anyone can do it and throw darts at a wall for OTN bonuses. Personally though, his is easiest to enter in my spreadsheet because it's all the same thing. I'll have to post it someday soon, what's the site u used to post yours?
    If Brewer wins on "Left side by decision", he's the fuckin' man.

I think I used 2shared or something to upload the scoresheet

2. Default

I agree left side by dec is cheesy but working 150hrs every 2 weeks and one at 193 and not able to get on at work sure cuts ones research time. I already missed 2 picks this year and tried the left side out of a joke just not to miss any more picks and did good. So I choose to finish the year just to prove a point.
    Can I put the rest of the year picks in now?

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    I agree left side by dec is cheesy but working 150hrs every 2 weeks and one at 193 and not able to get on at work sure cuts ones research time. I already missed 2 picks this year and tried the left side out of a joke just not to miss any more picks and did good. So I choose to finish the year just to prove a point.
    Can I put the rest of the year picks in now?
    I don't think you missed 2 dude, I just looked at the sheet and you got one in for every week. One event I didn't have time to look at the fights so I just took left side dec too and it worked out ok.

Pftttt, 150 hours, no big deal, I do 172 hours in a two week span every time (14 straight 12 hour shifts, + a 15th 4hr OT day). Although after that I have 14 days off with no work at all, minus 2 days travelling to and fro work. But yea, I get it, that's why Leu didn't want to tally anymore, too much work and no play. I actually find I have more time to do it while at work, because I'm stuck at camp and don't have much to do except score em and watch hockey (which is almost over now). When I'm home it's all running around with the old lady, and taking care of the baby, and going out, etc. I have more time for it when I'm here (hence why I don't update for 2 weeks sometimes, cuz i'm home and can't bother).

Still thinking of a way to shake things up next year. Maybe just pick the winner, or something different.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Pick 'ems Challenge 17 Results (Fight Night 41: Munoz vs Mousasi):

1 - Doom - 27
    2 - Omega1 - 23
    3 - IceCold48 - 17
    4 - lwbrewer - 17
    5 - Sakara=Excitement - 16
    6 - Sick_Lunatic - 15
    7 - cosmicsunn - 14
    8 - Fedorlei Gomipierre - 13
    9 - Bacchus81 - 12
    10 - Fe1 - 11
    11 - ckauffman28 - 7
    12 - CA_Gas Bag - 7
    13 - Cat--Smasher - 7
    14 - Spoon - 4
    Last edited by Sick_Lunatic; 05-31-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Pick 'ems challenge 18 (TUF Brazil Finale 3) Results:

1 - CA_Gas Bag - 28
    2 - Fedorlei Gomipierre - 27
    3 - ckauffman28 - 24
    4 - Sakara=Excitement - 23
    5 - Sick_Lunatic - 20
    6 - Fe1 - 19
    7 - Omega1 - 16
    8 - lwbrewer - 14
    9 - Doom - 13
    10 - IceCold48 - 12
    11 - Spoon - 11
    12 - cosmicsunn - 10
    13 - Cat--Smasher - 8
    14 - Bacchus81 - 7

lol i suck at Brazilian cards go last place finish

The fact I somehow finished first in two events is baffling to me. Only because I am atrocious at guessing.

Quick question, Are these standings not including everyone's two lowest as of now? Because if not the standings listed are not very indicative of what the actual standings are.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Quick question, Are these standings not including everyone's two lowest as of now? Because if not the standings listed are not very indicative of what the actual standings are.
    Yea, so far they are just the points that people got for events picked.

It'd be easy for me to put something that calculates and puts in an average for 2 missing events. But doing something that determines the two lowest results, removes them, and puts the average in is a bit more tricky. I'd probably have to do that manually, which I don't like, hence why I have the spreadsheet to autocalculate everyones scores.

Like I could put something in, and remove the lowest, and put an average of all other results. The problem is if your lowest is like a 10, and later on you get a 7 or something, I have to go back and redo it, and blah blah blah, big pain in the ass basically.

And I'm still trying to post the sheet. I tried that 2shared site Leu used, but I entered my email and they never sent me any confirmation email so that I can logon and post shit.

10. Default

bump

Thread Information