Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva to run for a seat in the Brazilian congress

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    That is some solid logic right there.

What if the accusation is by another 'famous person' and not some 'bitch who wants money'? What if there is video evidence of the sexual harassment?
    I didn't say famous people never sexually harass people but if you think that there aren't women who use that claim to make some money you're delusional.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Speaking of people Sak has feuded with, whatever happened to Mac?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Speaking of people Sak has feuded with, whatever happened to Mac?
    He popped in not too long ago and made like one or two comments and vanished again.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

4. Default

Dang, my numerous run ins, lol.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I will say this for Jesse Ventura, I'd rather have a politician that speaks his mind about te current regime then one that tip toes around it and backs up things he doesn't believe in claiming that is patriotism. A true patriot will call his leaders on their bullshit, in an attempt to right the situation. Sometimes the biggest threat to a country is its leaders. That being said I know nothing of the mans politics. He might be an ass clown. He doesn't or hasn't governed my state so I haven't payed attention to him... But just because he was wrestler doesn't mean his politically or socially ignorant. Same goes for an mma fighter. Reagan was an actor as well prior to being a president. JFK was probably having affairs, and may have been taking illegal drugs as well. Bill Clibton smoked pot and got extra marital bjs in the Oval Office. George bush took cocaine recreationally. American politics are pretty fucked up. Politicians are just people with a really fucking hard job, that only an egomaniac would want. It's no one there's rampant sexual misconduct and drug abuse. Most of them stay in loveless marriages because divorce looks bad on a resume. The stress level has to be bananas, and you have to be fucking nuts to want the job anyway.

I also don't think the American people would elect "the axe murderer". More over I don't think a single party would claim him. Lol

And see maybe I'm cynical but in our current state I wouldn't be overly shocked if an actual axe murderer got elected to some form of office.

Wandy>Obama
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Well who would have thought we'd have a vice president shoot someone in the face with a shotgun? I think America would accept an axe murderer with open arms.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Americans would happily endorse "the Axe Murderer" as long as he cut a good promo on the budget,, health care and gun rights.
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Jeez it's not like they're deciding to elect a real axe murderer into congress. His name is a gimmick, much like nicknames in other sports or entertainment businesses. If Andrei Arlovski or Josh Barnett ran for congress, should I be throwing my arms up in the air asking how they could let a pitbull or a baby-faced assassin be a politician? or how about a meathead (Mitrione) or a cyborg (Santos) running for congress?

Hell I should be scared if Lyle Beerbohm or Kurt Pellegrino runs for office; I don't think I'd want fancy pants or batman heading my state or country.

Thread Information