Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva to run for a seat in the Brazilian congress

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    You would just need a better understanding of the political climate here in the United States coupled with the view of MMA which still isn't legal everywhere here.

I'm just saying, no one that I could think of within my 31 years being alive has been elected or would be elected to a major US government seat with a nickname close to that.

Also, when Arnold was doing steroids, they weren't illegal.
    How about the marijuana use? Was that legal? .. Do you also give him a pass for being an adulterer, for sexually harassing females, alleged racist comments and views and possible Nazi ties?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    How about the marijuana use? Was that legal? .. Do you also give him a pass for being an adulterer, for sexually harassing females, alleged racist comments and views and possible Nazi ties?
    famous people always get accused of sexual harassment because the bitches want money.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    famous people always get accused of sexual harassment because the bitches want money.
    That is some solid logic right there.

What if the accusation is by another 'famous person' and not some 'bitch who wants money'? What if there is video evidence of the sexual harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Doesn't matter, his nickname is not "The axe murderer" lol
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Doesn't matter, his nickname is not "The axe murderer" lol
    Apparently.

6. Default

A Mexican by way of Russia and a Canadian feel like they have a better grasp on the US political climate than someone in the US.

Sounds about right.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

A Mexican by way of Russia and a Canadian feel like they have a better grasp on the US political climate than someone in the US.

Sounds about right.
    Yes, this was a insightful and in-depth conversation about the US political climate.....

So because you are from the US, you understand why a sports figure with the nickname, "The Axe Murder" is a much worse choice as a political figure than a drug abusing perverted actor with boarder-line misogynistic views and a retired crack-pot wrestler. Got it!

Do you think his wife ever has to say"So I married an axe murderer?"

Or would she have to buy rights to that quote?This is my contribution to the conversation.

Sounds about right.
    you're new rivalry with cat smash is almost as entertaining as the one you had with will punisher. However I think it is physically impossible for anything to be more entertaining than that.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information