Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva doesn’t think he lost to Chris Weidman

He lost. A loss is a loss regardless and should be looked at as such. If you refuse to take it for what it is, you will never learn from it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Morphine is a helluva drug.
    no its a fast acting but really not that good i used to get's shots of it from my dr. and then drive my self home

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    no its a fast acting but really not that good i used to get's shots of it from my dr. and then drive my self home
    Must have been a pretty low dose that they gave you. I took 100mg of time release Morphine on Accident once and I was fucked up for more than 24 hours, and I'm experienced drug user lol.
    "Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence."
    — Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by XxChAoS32xX View Post
    Must have been a pretty low dose that they gave you. I took 100mg of time release Morphine on Accident once and I was fucked up for more than 24 hours, and I'm experienced drug user lol.

yeah its was from a dr so i guess was any where from 4 to 10 mg
    but i too have done more than my fair share of drugs
    and i used to buy 30 mill pill of morphine and eat at least 5 at a time just to start my day off ( i done a lot of meds in my time i used to snort 160 mill of oc in the am and 80 more in the after noon )

That shit is pretty scary. My dad gave me a morphine patch once. (I had ACL surgery and there was a delay in my script) He gave it to me at like 6 am and after a few minutes I was knocked the fuck out for a while. Pain meds are scary man, such potency in such little pills.
    You have to know what you don't know.

If your opponent breaks your leg, you're definitely the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    That shit is pretty scary. My dad gave me a morphine patch once. (I had ACL surgery and there was a delay in my script) He gave it to me at like 6 am and after a few minutes I was knocked the fuck out for a while. Pain meds are scary man, such potency in such little pills.
    put that fucker in the Freezer for about 2 to three hours cut it open and eat the meds in side the patch now that will fuck up
    but i thought they were like 3 day patches lol

Ive never been much of an A.Silva but I have to give the man the benefit of the doubt and hope this is due to some meds because it is a dumb fuckin thing to say.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Everyone reacts differently, Morphine does nothing for me but Demerol knock me out.

Bruised ribs, not taking the fight seriously, broken leg...it's never his fault. I've never liked Silva personally because (judging only by what I have seen) he is incredibly immature. Learn from your losses and come back stronger, at least Fedor (unlike most of his fans) took his L's like a man
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Thread Information