Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

Default Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Matt Brown is keeping busy while he patches himself up from a recent back injury (more on that here). Part of that rehab includes a stint on the "Legit Man Shit" podcast, where "The Immortal" dishes on the state of the combat sports union.

Including women's mixed martial arts (MMA):

"The whole fight we have women in one room, men in another room. Rousey and Miesha come on and all the women just fucking gather around the TV like it's the fucking Kardashians coming on. I always said, 'I don't know why they put women in the UFC.' Now I know why. I just think this, if I'm [going] to pay $60 for a pay-per-view to watch women fight they should at least be topless. How many knockouts do you see in women's fights? It's not really my thing, I respect what they do, but look, they don't have the body type or the power, all that shit, for knockouts. If you're not a good grappler in women's MMA then you're behind. It's no different than the 125 [pound] division of men's MMA in that they're just really not built for knockouts."

* A few days into his new podcast and Matt is already stirring shit up. I bet we hear an apology from him in the next week or so..

So.....is he suggesting that the 125ers should fight naked? o.O

Pretty sure Mighty Mouse just got a Knock Out. Derrrrrr!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Pretty sure Mighty Mouse just got a Knock Out. Derrrrrr!
    And Dodson...

hahahahahaha Matt Brown. I agree totally on the women part I really do not enjoy watching women fight, plus the UFC like favors them at this point and gives undeserved bonuses. cough rousey cough cough.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I really wish he hadn't just said that

Oh, he's in trouble now...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Oh, he's in trouble now...
    Yup. Dana is going to shit on him.

This just sounds like sour grapes to me.

I really can't express myself on this subject without either fighter bashing or taking a shit on a guy I see as being fun to watch but highly limited in skillset.

So- nevermind.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

It's amazing how far someone can fall, from one fight from a title fight to one fight from being cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Thread Information