Khabib Nurmagomedov willing to fight Gilbert Melendez and Nate Diaz at the same time
"The Eagle" broke it down (via his translator and manager Sam Kardan) during his recent appearance on The MMA Hour.

"I understand they need to work things out financially, I understand it's going to be a tough fight for them. I'm pretty much of a no name or don't have a big a name as them in the U.S. as they do so a loss to someone like myself will definitely set them back. I get that, I get the business aspect of it, but I think they should fight. If they say they are willing to fight the best they should fight the best. If they want, I'll take them both at once in the cage."
For Khabib, it's not that he doesn't feel Johnson isn't a good fighter, he just doesn't feel he will be a good challenge for him, given his past track record.

"My goal is to fight Melendez, T.J. Grant or Diaz because I think they will be much of a challenge for me in a fight. Michael Johnson, if one of those three doesn't accept to fight me, then I will have to fight him. He has lost in the UFC by decision, by submission; so, I don't think he's posing much of a challenge at this point."