Thread: Gian Villante vs. Fabio Maldonado set for UFC event in Natal, Brazil

Default Gian Villante vs. Fabio Maldonado set for UFC event in Natal, Brazil

Gian Villante vs. Fabio Maldonado set for UFC event in Natal, Brazil
    The UFC has another trip planned for Brazil, and the unannounced fight card already has a fight.

Fabio Maldonado announced on his Facebook page that he will face off against Gian Villante in Natal, Brazil in March. The card, yet to be officially announced by the promotion, is expected to take place on March 23 at Nelio Dias Gymnasium. MMA Sun first reported Natal as the possible city for the event.

should be a fucking slobberknocker
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

war Maldonado!

WAR villante and Long Island MMA!

5. Default

Holy body shots Batman!

Fight of the Night depending on when they start to inevitably gas.

Three fights added to UFC Fight Night card in Natal
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/22...n-natal-brazil
    UFC's trip to Natal, Brazil, is finally official, and three more bouts have been added to card, including a battle of The Ultimate Fighter winners.

Coming off a submission victory over William Patolino at the TUF: Brazil 2 finale, Leonardo Santos (12-3) returns to the lightweight division to take on TUF: Smashes winner Norman Parke (19-2) on March 23. Santos is 1-0 inside the Octagon, while Parke holds three decision victories under the UFC banner.

Gleison Tibau (28-10), who suffered a second-round knockout loss to Michael Johnson at UFC 168, has signed a new deal with the promotion, and will also return to the Octagon at the Fight Night card. The UFC veteran will fight for the 22nd time in the UFC as he signed to take on Mairbek Taisumov (21-4), who scored a decision win over Tae Hyun Bang in his UFC debut earlier this month.

Another fight set for the card is Thiago Perpetuo vs. Kenny Robertson. Perpetuo (9-2-1) decided to move down to the welterweight division following a knockout loss to Omari Akhmedov last November, while Robertson (12-3) looks to get back on track after dropping a majority decision against Sean Pierson last July.

like how fighters are getting to fight more often now that more cards are taking place

Thread Information