Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on FOX 11 heads to Florida with Werdum vs. Browne, Tate vs. Carmouche

Default UFC on FOX 11 heads to Florida with Werdum vs. Browne, Tate vs. Carmouche

UFC on FOX 11 heads to Florida with Werdum vs. Browne, Tate vs. Carmouche

The second UFC on FOX event of 2014 is slated for April 14, and the network-televised event has its first two fights.

Those UFC on FOX 11 bouts include heavyweights Travis Browne (15-1-1 MMA, 6-1-1 UFC) vs. Fabricio Werdum (17-5-1 MMA, 5-2 UFC) in a surefire title eliminator, as well as former women’s bantamweight title challengers Miesha Tate (13-5 MMA, 0-2 UFC) vs. Liz Carmouche (9-4 MMA, 1-2 UFC), the UFC today announced.

However, neither bout will serve as the headliner, which will be announced soon, according to today’s announcement.

UFC on FOX 11 is slated for April 19 at the 19,000-seat Amway Center in Orlando. The event’s main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Any idea on what the main event will be? Both fights should be great.

Hey, that was my 11,111th post

YES!!! Finally an event in Florida. Too bad its so damn far away from where I'm at in South Florida.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

It is only 3-4 hours from south FL to Orlando.

I can't believe this. All the FOX events are fucking awesome and they're doing one in Florida!!! Shit I am so excited. I am going without a doubt. Anyone who wants to meet up, Kevo or any of my Florida brothers, I am down.

I'll buy the first round, mark my words. I may have another treat or two up my sleeve for this one.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post

I can't believe this. All the FOX events are fucking awesome and they're doing one in Florida!!! Shit I am so excited. I am going without a doubt. Anyone who wants to meet up, Kevo or any of my Florida brothers, I am down.

I'll buy the first round, mark my words. I may have another treat or two up my sleeve for this one.
    If you buy ecstasy from a stranger make sure it's not a roofie. It's best to get a hooker to guinea pig it.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    YES!!! Finally an event in Florida. Too bad its so damn far away from where I'm at in South Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post

Me and my girl are planning on going, if you guys want to meet up to pregame before the prelims start I'm down. I think there is a WOB right across from the Amway. And an awesome piano bar called Bark at the Moon. It's right off I-4, there's plenty around there.

Finally coming to Orlando! I am less than an hour away, and this will be my first live event!

Where you at popsicle?

Thread Information