Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on FOX 11 heads to Florida with Werdum vs. Browne, Tate vs. Carmouche

Ohh, okay. Sounds more like it. Derp.

I grew up in leesburg, about 30 min from ocala.

Man, it would be a blast to get together with all of you. I promise everyone a shot to start.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    It took like like 30 seconds on google to find a shuttle service that goes from Vero Beach to Orlando.
    well vero beach is like a 2 hour drive from me lol. but I found shuttles as well aren't really that close to me or the stadium but not far enough for me to not suck it up!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Gas Bag View Post
    Any idea on what the main event will be? Both fights should be great.
    I'd have to imagine it's a title fight that would be billed higher then the #1 HW contender match so with it being fox card and as Demetrious Johnson doesn't have a fight set at the moment so I'd expect he'll defend the title that night and guessing it would be the Lineker v Bagautinov winner if they are ready to go in time

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    well vero beach is like a 2 hour drive from me lol. but I found shuttles as well aren't really that close to me or the stadium but not far enough for me to not suck it up!
    Another option if you don't mind risking having your head chopped off and your body parts used in unthinkable ways is checking craigslist for some else going to Orlando on those days.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I'd have to imagine it's a title fight that would be billed higher then the #1 HW contender match so with it being fox card and as Demetrious Johnson doesn't have a fight set at the moment so I'd expect he'll defend the title that night and guessing it would be the Lineker v Bagautinov winner if they are ready to go in time
    Isn't April about the time Pettis is set to return?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

i will be there, but i will have my boys with me. me and some of my buddies usually do miller's alehouse before anything like this.
    200 Tvs and cold beer.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

If you google map Amway arena in Orlando, you can search the hotels around there area. sacrifice getting a nice hotel so you can afford better seats is generally my motto. There's a travel lodge two miles away from the arena that goes for $56 a night or so.

And there is a Harry Buffalo right across from the arena.

http://www.harrybuffalo.com/

Damnit, I can't wait to see who is going to be on this card!

I am down to go wherever before the fights as long as they have excellent food and drinks.

I'll be hitting up some bars or clubs afterwards with my whole group.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

I'm Jelly.

Thread Information