Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 138

Thread: UFC Fight Night 35 Discussion Thread

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Did UFC's Yoel Romero shit his pants during #UFCFightNight35 ?

    Pre-fight Taco Bell!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I can't believe Aldo isn't getting top billing for the next PPV. That's a crime. He's the #1 P4P fighter.
    I think it is because the original main event was supposed to be champ vs champ then when cruz pulled out they just left it.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Dana White being hypocritical? To hell you say....
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I think it is because the original main event was supposed to be champ vs champ then when cruz pulled out they just left it.
    Jose Aldo is the fuckin truth, the fuckin man, the current FW champ, the future LW champ, and he'll go down as the greatest sub 170 lb fighter ever. He plays second fiddle to no man.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Jose Aldo is the fuckin truth, the fuckin man, the current FW champ, the future LW champ, and he'll go down as the greatest sub 170 lb fighter ever. He plays second fiddle to no man.
    I dont know man I think its kind of a toss up Barao hasn't lost in 32 fights!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    leg kick sanity about to ensue
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Always felt Tavares is an underrated worker bee, but Larkin has some pretty awesome stuff.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Watch Larkin loading up his back leg.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I dont know man I think its kind of a toss up Barao hasn't lost in 32 fights!
    They train together, why do you think Barao is so good. It's an IP Man/Bruce Lee scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Looks like Larkin is winding up for something akin to a thigh stomp.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •