Thread: Team Sonnen coaches scared for their safety*

Default Team Sonnen coaches scared for their safety*

Team Sonnen coaches scared for their safey
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...r-their-safey/
    Team Sonnen is currently in Brazil taping the third season of the Ultimate Fighter Brazil opposite Wanderlei Silva. According to the UFC President Dana White, the tension in the gym is legit:

“From what I have heard, the first day of filming was absolute insanity. Basically, it’s so crazy down there that the guys that are coaching on Chael’s team are scared to be there. That’s how insane it is inside that gym,” said UFC president Dana White following UFC Fight Night 35 on Fox Sports 1.

Prior to his UFC 167 bout with Rashad Evans, Sonnen spoke with MMAWeekly.com in a video interview about the concerns of coaching in a country he’s offended on multiple occasions. Over the past three years, he’s insulted Brazil as a nation, their culture and their most revered fighters. On two separate occasions, a Brazilian fan has attempted to assault Sonnen in the U.S.

“The threats are very real, and we downplay them if anything. They’re real and genuine. Attempts have been made. It’s just the way it goes. I’m not going to live my life in fear. I don’t live in fear,” said Sonnen.“I don’t think about it a whole lot. Again, it’s a real thing. I recognize it. That’s it.”

I would be too. Brazilians are nuts when it comes to sports and nationalism.

There are flash mob riots simply because of bus fare hikes.

Sonnen is a crazy person.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

So this is their marketing strategy this time? Last time it was how there's someone in the house who is so scary that everyone is afraid to fight against him... Wasn't there a new "Anderson Silva" one time in the house as well that didn't even make it to the finals.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Thread Information