Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dana White says St-Pierre's concerns about MMA drug-testing are 'a little kooky'

Dana is such an asshole, had done a lot for the sport but he's an asshole. I never thought I'd see the day that him and GSP were at ends.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

2. Default

With Dana being where he is stops a bunch of complaints, BS, and keeps many in line. The F brothers don't want all of the petty headaces DW has. DW makes their lives easier and they like that even knowing they could do better just don't want the hasle. Plus even if DW stepped down the media still would question him and print it

normally I don't care what dana says or does but lately his attitude towards GSP is just disappointing. GSP being the ambassador for the UFC and one of the biggest PPV draws and not to mention one of the GOAT, how can you bury a person like him? hope karma bites on danas ass someday.

Just a thought-

Had GSP actually lost I think much of DW's comments might seem substantiated. However, he did not. Even worse, he was willing to walk away from his career and a championship he's worked QUITE hard to earn and defend even after suffering a severe knee injury.

That kind of thing and the fact that GSP's character is pretty rock-solid overall makes DW look even more like a fool here than usual. As a matter of fact, it makes him look like an even more disloyal fool than most thought.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

If GSP isn't fighting and making money for the UFC, he's of no use to Dana White.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by XxChAoS32xX View Post
    I cant wait to see how Dana White changes his attitude once GSP finally does come back, lol.
    Hopefully GSP signs with an another organization if he ever comes back. He doesn't need the money and the way Dana treats him might keep GSP far away from UFC in the future. After all GSP seems like the guy who doesn't take trashtalk or disrespect lightly and with the way Dana's been going on lately I don't think he will even stop his campaign against GSP.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    Hopefully GSP signs with an another organization if he ever comes back. He doesn't need the money and the way Dana treats him might keep GSP far away from UFC in the future. After all GSP seems like the guy who doesn't take trashtalk or disrespect lightly and with the way Dana's been going on lately I don't think he will even stop his campaign against GSP.
    GSP is still under contract, if he decides to fight it will be in the UFC, unless they release him, don't see that happening. so you will not see GSP in any other organization

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicsunn View Post
    normally I don't care what dana says or does but lately his attitude towards GSP is just disappointing. GSP being the ambassador for the UFC and one of the biggest PPV draws and not to mention one of the GOAT, how can you bury a person like him? hope karma bites on danas ass someday.
    He does not give a shit about what others have done for him. Randy Couture is also one of the greatest fighters in UFC history and Dana talks about him as if he is some piece of shit.
    He only cares about the present, he only cares about money. You give him money today? He is your friend and everything is good.
    You decide to retire tomorrow? He does not give a shit about you and about what you have done.

And still there are people defending that fucking idiot, lool the most pathetic thing is how some people call him "Uncle Dana".
    I have been saying for years that he is stupid douchebag, but most of you thought that I am simply a hater because he said bad things about Fedor.

Well here you have your dear "uncle" Dana, he has talked shit about many good fighters. Now he is disrespecting GSP, next time he will disrespect Cain velasquez....oh wait, he already did that after the first Cigano fight.

He is a fucking 40 year old that has the attitude of some bitchy 8 year old boy. Fuck him!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by megamus View Post
    GSP is still under contract, if he decides to fight it will be in the UFC, unless they release him, don't see that happening. so you will not see GSP in any other organization
    Ah, true. And I guess the UFC contracts don't go void over time only after you've finished the amount of fights you signed up for?
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    Ah, true. And I guess the UFC contracts don't go void over time only after you've finished the amount of fights you signed up for?
    As long as you're the champ it's an endless contract. GSP gave up the belt so I'm not sure how many if any fights he'd owe, anyone have an idea?

Thread Information