Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dana White says St-Pierre's concerns about MMA drug-testing are 'a little kooky'

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Saying this "Everything Georges St-Pierre says is a little kooky" seems disrespectful to me. Especially when you consider he is a long time employee who has he made you a ton of money and is your top PPV draw and has been nothing but respectful to the UFC and the sport itself and has been a a great ambassador.

There were certainly many different roads Dana could have approached this whole GSP situation with and for the most part he's chosen to use criticism instead of respect.
    Dana is classless of epic proportions and would be working at McDonalds if he didn't have rich buddies.

That's a little harsh. He is at least qualified to be a boxercise insgructor.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Dana is classless of epic proportions and would be working at McDonalds if he didn't have rich buddies.
    Honestly Dana has always struck me as the mid level factory foreman type who's impression of good leadership is fear and intimidation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Honestly Dana has always struck me as the mid level factory foreman type who's impression of good leadership is fear and intimidation.
    Dana would be dead or in jail if it wasn't for zuffa.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Well, Dana White has begun the process of writing off another fighter he can't have.

Just another example of how quickly Dana White will turn on anyone (Not including Chuck Liddell of course. The only man Dana White ever loved).

Funny, wasn't too long ago I heard Dana saying that he wished the UFC was filled with fighters like GSP, or something along those lines. He just continues to bury himself with the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    (Not including Chuck Liddell of course. The only man Dana White ever loved).

8. Default

^^ 2 thumbs up

Thread Information