Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Does Rockhold do Against Weidman?

I think Jacare would win a rematch against Rockhold.

Rockhold might get a shot after two more wins. I don't think he beats Weidman though.

I think Rockhold takes the rematch but he would only be a slight favorite. I would to see them fight again.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

agree 100% Sniggles, Weidman does not get past Machida, bad match up for Chris
    Last edited by hurt80; 01-19-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    Bow down before me as you will surely fall if you challenge me

A few jumping on the Jacare hype train considering his win streak is mostly mid tier guys at best outside of Okami not sure why we think he's evolved to be so much better then he was 2 years ago and would beat Rockhold now.

Nothing Jacare is doing now suggest his fight a rematch out any differently against Rockhold.

Quote Originally Posted by hurt80 View Post

I third this comment. Weidman does not get past Machida. I wish that fight was next.

Quote Originally Posted by Transworld View Post
    I third this comment. Weidman does not get past Machida. I wish that fight was next.
    Machida hasn't really earned a title shot yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    A few jumping on the Jacare hype train considering his win streak is mostly mid tier guys at best outside of Okami not sure why we think he's evolved to be so much better then he was 2 years ago and would beat Rockhold now.

Nothing Jacare is doing now suggest his fight a rematch out any differently against Rockhold.
    jacare will lose to carmont.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by hurt80 View Post
    i gotta say, and its been pointed out before, Weidman doesn't have to "Get past" anyone. You guys talk like its Machida that's the king. You guys seriously need need to ease off his sack.
    He's wearin' 44.5Lbs of gold and Machida has to get to Weidman, not the other way around.
    I dont see Machida completely running over Mousassi either.
    Hate on the Champ all you want but make no mistake he is the champ!
    H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

I think ppv sales are down because there are so many of them.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

I can't see Rockhold getting out of the first round. He didn't just get caught by Vitor, he was out classed from the start. I love Moose and Machida so I hate that fight. I think Moose takes a decision, but both will lose to Weidman. He's got a complete and still evolving skill set that's complimented by his size and strength. He's a very lethal fighter. He didn't get past Silva due to eroded skills. He is just better.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information