Thread: Former TUF cast member Kyacey Uscola convicted of domestic violence charges

Default Former TUF cast member Kyacey Uscola convicted of domestic violence charges

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/01/the-ult...lence-charges/

Eleven-year MMA veteran and former cast member of “The Ultimate Fighter 11” Kyacey Uscola is facing the possibility of 13 years in prison after being convicted of domestic violence charges.

On Friday, a Sacramento Superior Court jury found the 32-year-old Uscola guilty of “battery on a spouse or cohabitant, battery with serious bodily injury and corporal injury on a cohabitant” related to a June 2013 attack on the mother of his child, according to a report by Sacramento’s News10.

Distrcit Attorney spokesperson Shelly Orio told News10 “the victim suffered a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures” in the initial incident.

Sentencing is scheduled for Feb. 14.

Uscola was also charged for domestic violence following a January 2011 complaint for which he was sentenced to three years of probation.

“Ice Cold” Uscola (21-24) made his professional debut in 2003, making appearances in a number of regional shows, including BodogFIGHT, Gladiator Challenge, King of the Cage, SportFight and Tachi Palace Fights.

In 2010, Uscola appeared on “The Ultimate Fighter 11,” defeating Brent Cooper by first-round knockout to earn his way into the “TUF” house along with 15 other middleweight contestants. However, in the next round he was submitted by eventual show finalist Kris McCray.

In 2008, Uscola joined California’s famed Team Alpha Male, but he was removed from the squad following the 2011 charges.

“He seemed to be on track for a little bit, but I think he has those demons” Team Alpha Male head Urijah Faber told News10. “It was really heartbreaking to hear.”

Uscola boasts an impressive list of past opponents that includes Josh Burkman, Michael Guymon, Doug Marshall, Robert Bubba” McDaniel, Gegard Mousasi, Trevor Prangley, Akira Shoji, Chael Sonnen and Joey Villasenor, among others. However, he hasn’t tasted victory since 2010 and is currently mired in an eight-fight losing streak.
    Wow what a piece of shit he almost killed her. I always hated this guy and now I hate him even more. And I hate that his nickname is Ice Cold.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 01-18-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

How weird, I was just watching his fight against Akira Shoji yesterday, when he was the KOTC champ & I was wondering "What happened to this guy?"
    Now he's on an 8 fight losing streak and the only person he can win a fight against is his child's mom. What a dick.
    Those injuries are fucking SEVERE!!!
    Fuck 'em. Send his ass to prison.

P.S. - Who the fuck names there kid Casey and spells like this: Kyacey.
    Gaaaaaaaaayy!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Send him to prison and let his cohabitants there know what he did,hopefully justice will be served Ice Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post

P.S. - Who the fuck names there kid Casey and spells like this: Kyacey.
    Gaaaaaaaaayy!
    There was just a piece on NPR about naming kids, and they said that someone with less than a high school education is most likely to name their kid a name that has a non-traditional spelling - such as "Kyacey"

Any man who takes out his anger in this manner honestly deserves to be sent to prison for a very lengthy time. It's one thing to shake a woman or even the brash push if you are being hit...and the longest stretch is maybe maybe a slap if one was being attacked. This though, this is completely and utterly beyond the pale.
    My mother once told me "if I ever hear of you hitting a woman needlessly you will never have to worry about the police or standing in front of a judge cause I will kill you myself."
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Not sure if this is fucked up to say but I guess he totally deserved to have his balls bit off by that pitbull way back.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

He deserves a bullet to the head and a shallow grave. But I guess prison will have to do......what a piece of garbage. he should never be allowed on the streets again. Put him in a hole and forget about him.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Even when he was on Tuf he struck me as the kind of guy that had a hard time controlling himself. What a scum bag he is. I hope he get the maximum sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information