Team Sonnen coaches scared for their safey
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...r-their-safey/
Team Sonnen is currently in Brazil taping the third season of the Ultimate Fighter Brazil opposite Wanderlei Silva. According to the UFC President Dana White, the tension in the gym is legit:

ďFrom what I have heard, the first day of filming was absolute insanity. Basically, itís so crazy down there that the guys that are coaching on Chaelís team are scared to be there. Thatís how insane it is inside that gym,Ē said UFC president Dana White following UFC Fight Night 35 on Fox Sports 1.

Prior to his UFC 167 bout with Rashad Evans, Sonnen spoke with MMAWeekly.com in a video interview about the concerns of coaching in a country heís offended on multiple occasions. Over the past three years, heís insulted Brazil as a nation, their culture and their most revered fighters. On two separate occasions, a Brazilian fan has attempted to assault Sonnen in the U.S.

ďThe threats are very real, and we downplay them if anything. Theyíre real and genuine. Attempts have been made. Itís just the way it goes. Iím not going to live my life in fear. I donít live in fear,Ē said Sonnen.ďI donít think about it a whole lot. Again, itís a real thing. I recognize it. Thatís it.Ē