Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overeem parts ways with Blackzilians fight team ahead of Frank Mir fight at UFC 169

I'm pretty sure he's gonna win the fight but got a feeling that he'll piss hot after the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicsunn View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's gonna win the fight but got a feeling that he'll piss hot after the fight.
    you tell me:

Overeem by Kim Winslow early stand up. War Kim Winslow

This should be an easy fight for Overeem, but that doesn't mean he is actually gonna win it. Lately it seems like Overeem is catching the arlovski syndrome.. He can be dominating a fight, but at any given moment he can suddenly lose the match. It is like the opposite of Anderson Silva's aura.

AO should just go back to kickboxing...where he actually had some success.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    you tell me:

Wow; it's clear as night and day that he was on roids. Against Brock, he looked like a beast. Now he looks like how he was when he won the Strikeforce title against Buentello in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    This should be an easy fight for Overeem, but that doesn't mean he is actually gonna win it. Lately it seems like Overeem is catching the arlovski syndrome.. He can be dominating a fight, but at any given moment he can suddenly lose the match. It is like the opposite of Anderson Silva's aura.
    Anderson Silva's aura came from his dominance and he only had to dig deep and come from behind once--against Sonnen. I think the opposite of Overeem would be Big Nog back in the day. He took a beating in some fights and came from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by fishy View Post
    AO should just go back to kickboxing...where he actually had some success.
    More like where they didn't test for PED use

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Wow; it's clear as night and day that he was on roids. Against Brock, he looked like a beast. Now he looks like how he was when he won the Strikeforce title against Buentello in 2007.
    Oh you mean like this?

He looks like he was genetically built in a lab somewhere, designed to fuck everybody's girlfriend cuz what the fuck are you gonna do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    He really did destroy both of them. Lapse of judgement, cockiness, whatever you want to call it but he owned both of those fights until the finishes.
    I don't know. I think if you destroyed someone you probably won the fight. Otherwise you were just winning for a while. Maybe it's just me.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Thread Information