Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz puts Henderson and Thomson on blast

Default Nate Diaz puts Henderson and Thomson on blast

Nate Diaz puts Henderson and Thomson on blast

Nate Diaz, who has fought both Benson Henderson and Josh Thomson, waited 24 hours after Satuday's fight, and then put the pair on blast.

The remarks were offered via smart phone, and as is usual in that medium, the punctuation and spelling were not of the greatest importance. Below is a verbatim transcription.

Nathan Diaz ‏@NateDiaz209

I would've done a interview but they scared to call I think UFC got you all in check.

Last nights fight was wack first of all these guys are here to cause confusion.

I'm here to put these ass whoopins down to there maximum effect an u got these guys out here havn a wrestling match they're smiling an shaking hands and havin a good old time instead of fighting for real they're play fighting and this shits putting me to sleep that's not what I signed up for nobody wants to watch that shit and it's definitely causing confusion to the fans and the fighters I don't know who's judging these fights they should have both lost the fight.

Then you got this other motherfucker playing his Hollywood roll on the sidelines in his #sillyasssuits getting paid to sit there and state his bullshit opinion like anyone gives a fuck you've been here like 2 years and pulled out of half ur fights so I don't know why u think ur calling the shots how about you win another fight or 2 and then maybe you can fight me motherfucker...

ps. I thought Thomson's bitchass won the wrestling match ...

But they BOTH kicked his ass...

And left no confusion!
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

seems like nate's taken a role of his brother lately. wish someone would KO his ass outcold into retirement.

I wonder if Nate was confused when Thomson TKO'ed his ass?

Note to Nate Diaz- Don't shit talk a guy who beat your ass so bad that your brother threw in the towel for mercy.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Man, I had to read that title twice. I mean, a Diaz talking shit? I just couldn't believe it. But yeah, Nate will never see a title so he should really shut his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

He's been salty ever since the Thomson fight saying Josh was making "woman sounds" and "looking for a way out."

Seriously, he wouldn't play your little patty-cake game and let you walk him down and then ended up finishing you as a result. Shut up.

I seriously don't understand how he can get knocked the fuck out and still be so disrespectful. I mean you'd think he could at least say "alright, you got me. Good kick" but no, he's still got to talk smack. I don't understand because he would get put in his place by anyone in the top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

so I don't know why u think ur calling the shots how about you win another fight or 2 and then maybe you can fight me motherfucker...
    says the guy currently on a one fight win streak....

............just sayin'...........

They were kicking and punching because they were scared.

Thread Information