Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ufc on fox 10 discussion thread

Dunno how much of a "big step up" Leroy is for Lil Pet, Campuzano is a helluva fighter and somebody I'd rate higher than Caceres....

Before he got dropped, I thought it looked like Sergio was loading up for some kind of wacky capoeira kick.

1-1 going into third, but Caceres's style tends to leave him self open to eat a lot of shots, and judges out score this next round on output if it's close.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I should actually have 7 points. Picked Nikita Krylov and George Sullivan to win (1pt each) and Hugo Viana to win by Decision (5pts).
    My bad dude. I just went through everyone's picks and rechecked, and that's the only error I found of everything. Thanks a lot for pointing it out for me, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

I might have to recheck the last 2 events and make absolutely sure I have the correct picks put in for everybody.

Damn! Pettis vs Caceras was fun to watch. Props to Alex for hanging in there and securing the choke. I thought he was losing the third round and needed that finish; I had it scored 19-19 through 2 rounds. Has to be Fight of the Night.

Wow, what a nice finish instead of letting it go to the judges. Who knows what way the fight would've went if it did. What a face on baby Pettis as he taps.

Really fun fight. After this and the Campuzano bout, I wonder if it isn't in Pettis and the UFC's best interest to let him fight for another year on RFA cards to get a tad more seasoning, since the Pettis name is really raising expectations at this time in his progression. Also, his lack of reach always seems to makes him seem to look undersized.....

7. Default

sure was as I had Pettis winning rd1 and the 3rd looked like his well almost.lol.

After the Second Period, the Pick Em scores are (7 fights down, heading into main card):

cosmicsunn 21
    IceCold48 17
    Sakara=Excitement 17
    Fedorlei Gomipierre 16
    Bacchus81 14
    Cat--Smasher 14
    earle 14
    Doom 13
    CA_Gas Bag 13
    Sick_Lunatic 13
    Spoon 13
    Fe1 8
    Bearded Big Country 8
    Jelyman 8
    ckauffman28 8
    Omega1 7
    The_Icon 4
    lwbrewer 2
    Mr. Cornute 1

Let's not forget, Stephens nearly killed a guy once.

Rogan riding Stephens' dick hard from the getgo. No-selling the Carceres victory was also really shitty, preferring to talk about the "learning experience" for Sergio. Guh.

Thread Information