Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cole Miller fine with being a 'gatekeeper,' so far as Conor McGregor is concerned

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

DA and Rise, I'd be happy to bet either of you, if it ever comes to fruition. You never know, Cerrone will probably blow his paycheck and need a fight in a week or two. Cerrone doesn't do as well with guys who have length on him, or guys who press the action with a good top game. Miller has both.

rh
    I will gladly take that bet riv. I see this being a dog fight. By no means do I think that this will be an easy fight for cerrone but I believe reach disadvantage or not Donald is a better striker and will catch cole. I don't see this fight going to the ground either. I'd rather cole fought him at 155 though. I don't care to see Donald drop ten pounds and miller be his first fight.

I debuted the 3rd year of the Ploughman's Breakfast at a party this weekend: It's a bourbon-barrel aged, bacon-bourbon infused peat-smoked porter. I'd be happy to just be able to replicate it year after year, but I actually think it's getting better.

rh
    Now that sounds amazing.

I managed to snag a bottle of Sam Adams Utopia over the weekend. This is only the second time I've been able to get my hands on a bottle. A bit pricey but last one was damn good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	662
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

DA and Rise, I'd be happy to bet either of you, if it ever comes to fruition. You never know, Cerrone will probably blow his paycheck and need a fight in a week or two. Cerrone doesn't do as well with guys who have length on him, or guys who press the action with a good top game. Miller has both.

rh
    I think they cancel each other out enough grappling wise it comes to just the stand up and while Cole has a little reach on him I don't think it negates Cerrone being better all around in the stand up.

Not a fight I'd bet on though Miller is capable of winning just think this one favours Cerrone.

Thread Information