Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roy Nelson applies for Keith Kizer's job at NSAC, expects UFC to be happy for him

Good luck to him. A mixed martial artist in that position can't be bad.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Wow, calling someone a fucking moron for just applying for a job is pretty petty. Dana has been acting like a jackass more than usual lately.
    Nah, he has always been the same piece of shit. It is just that now he is bashing more fighters, so more and more people are finally realizing the douchebag that he is.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Wow, calling someone a fucking moron for just applying for a job is pretty petty. Dana has been acting like a jackass more than usual lately.
    agreed!! hes been on his man period ever since he lost gsp and anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Nah, he has always been the same piece of shit. It is just that now he is bashing more fighters, so more and more people are finally realizing the douchebag that he is.
    wouldn't expect anything less from you pasha haha
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Good luck to him. A mixed martial artist in that position can't be bad.
    You honestly think Rampage or one of the Diaz brothers would be a good choice here ? Roy's no better then those 3 in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    You honestly think Rampage or one of the Diaz brothers would be a good choice here ? Roy's no better then those 3 in my opinion
    yeah he is but not by much. like i said before there is absolutely no chance. Dana's reaction was over the top and unecessary though.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Roy Nelson eyeing Nogueira fight, insists application for vacant NAC position not a publicity stunt
    Roy Nelson did indeed apply to fill Keith Kizer's vacant seat as the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC), and according to "Big Country," the decision is anything but a publicity stunt.

Nelson, a veteran of the sport and current top-15 ranked UFC heavyweight, told UFC Tonight's Ariel Helwani that his pursuit of the coveted position is all about opportunity, adding that if it comes down to a popularity contest, Nelson feels he has a legitimate chance to win.

7. Default

DW doesn't like Roy for the position as he's never really listend or did what he wanted.lol.

I like it. Wouldn't that mean he couldn't compete anymore? Conflict of interest.

If Roy got the job, then we'd see a lot of..."well, I don't think he actually made weight" if a guy he likes or is friends with loses. If you watched him on TUF you'll know what I mean.

Thread Information