Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Where's RivetHead so he can give her an "infraction"?
    LMAO Simple Jack gave me like 3 of those all for saying the word douche in regards to Silva. My other infraction was for calling Bisping a faggot so that infraction was warranted.

Bitch ass lady sounds
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

I'm wondering if something was lost in translation here? I can't imagine you can get the police involved for anything short of a death threat. But then again I know nothing about laws in Brazil. I don't have a twitter but can't u just press a button so people can't tweet u?

I seem to remember a case in England where someone was talking shit to a soccer player through twitter and got arrested, charged, and actually convicted and caught jail time for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    LMAO Simple Jack gave me like 3 of those all for saying the word douche in regards to Silva. My other infraction was for calling Bisping a faggot so that infraction was warranted.
    Exaggerate much?

1 for calling Silva a "Classless phony douche" and then you got hit for the Bisping comment. Sheesh, three years of butthurt over something so simple.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I feel bad for people who believe everything they read without knowing the whole story.

Rivet hit me with one the other day for "fighter bashing" when I was speaking hypothetically about bandwagon fans. Guy has some issues with me apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Rivet hit me with one the other day for "fighter bashing" when I was speaking hypothetically about bandwagon fans. Guy has some issues.
    Fixed that for you.

That is so funny that you brought up Simple Jack, I was just going to post that I was going to report you guys (and girls) to Simple Jack for fighter bashing and then saw your post

I have seen Simple Jack say worse. I wonder if he warns himself?

Thread Information