Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Read the post.

I said end result and I said paint someone as the asshole.
    Well I didn't do that either, you're painting yourself as the asshole now by overreacting over something so miniscule.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

This thread just got awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    This thread just got awkward.
    its been awkward for a few pages now lol
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    The end result was my integrity being questioned so, yes I take that shit personally.

We don't get paid for this shit and we try to do the best we can with little (closer to no) support. If it's not appreciated, so be it but don't fucking pile on exaggerations and flat out incorrect information to paint me or someone else as the asshole when it was obviously warranted given the situation.

And 1inthechamber- have you read some of the shit you fucking vomit onto the board? I'm sorry you feel slighted but you honestly can't blame someone for feeling you have exhausted your chances at receiving the benefit of the doubt.
    Some of the shit I "vomit"? Lol

I can't recall honestly fighter bashing, so if you don't like anything I have to say dont read it. You guys take this shit too seriously. I don't think I've had an issue with any mod but Rivet which like I said seems to have his days where he wants to attack ppl personally.

You don't even know what post I got an infraction for so keep your ignorant opinion to yourself. I don't think I've seen a forum with mods as emotionally invested as you ppl are in this one.

Ice was joking, you questioned it and he told it was just ribbing. Now you made this about your "integrity"? Come on now wtf does him joking have to do with questioning your integrity? I enjoy these forums and appreciate most ppls points of view and opinion even when they are different from mine but you guys are fuckin mental and I thought it was just Rivet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    You guys take this shit too seriously.
    Yeah.

We're the ones whining on page after page about it.

No, wait. That's you.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Don't confuse whining for the truth lol

Some of the shit I "vomit"? Lol

I can't recall honestly fighter bashing, so if you don't like anything I have to say dont read it. You guys take this shit too seriously. I don't think I've had an issue with any mod but Rivet which like I said seems to have his days where he wants to attack ppl personally.

You don't even know what post I got an infraction for so keep your ignorant opinion to yourself. I don't think I've seen a forum with mods as emotionally invested as you ppl are in this one.

Ice was joking, you questioned it and he told it was just ribbing. Now you made this about your "integrity"? Come on now wtf does him joking have to do with questioning your integrity? I enjoy these forums and appreciate most ppls points of view and opinion even when they are different from mine but you guys are fuckin mental and I thought it was just Rivet.
    LOL.

Get it straight, son. There's a mod forum that places a copy of each infraction for the mods to review and we look at all of them. So, YES I DO know why you got hit.

And on the subject of vomit-

Feel bad for the Zingano family but that guy's just a piece of shit.
    What a gem about the recently deceased.

How could you celebrate off that kinda win? What a fuckin scrub. I won money off this but wow, what a piece of shit.
    Nice, should've caught an infraction there but you were given a break.

Lol what a piece of shit. That's why she ducked cyborg, she'd get destroyed fighting somebody as strong as her
    Sounds like vomit from here.

You can tell Rory is gsp's 'protoge' lol. Tried to play it safe. Cant stand that fuckin douche. Lets see if Lawler get robbed now
    More vomit.

Wow what a piece of shit. This will definitely change the fight if its not stopped
    Still going.....

Good riddens. So tired hearing about that thing.
    A shot at Fallon Fox

Wow that's gay as fuck
    Cute.

To think this idiot had the nerve to call out Wandi.
    Do I really need to keep going here or do you get the point.....

As far as IceCold- I suspect you made your statement in jest and apologize for taking it to heart but you did significantly exaggerate it which is certainly a shot at me. I said the end product was that my integrity was questioned. I did not say that you did that. I did say that you were painting me as an asshole and it seemed that way. If not, then sorry but you have to recognize that statements like that fuel some of this stupidity.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Meh I've seen worse. Its not that serious, you ppl still get over emotional on here for nothing.

Funny you didn't post what I got an infraction for, because that one was obviously bullshit.

It's human to get frustrated after awhile when people pile on. I'm not ashamed of saying I have an emotional link to the forum. I've shared good and bad here and know most of the folks here are awesome and thoughtful people who have spent hours/days/years trying to make it a better place to talk about things they find entertaining and important.

I actually like your serious posts and have said so in the past so clearly this isn't some grand conspiracy. I just refuse to sit back and allow misinformation to grow into a mod bashing session; especially when it's insinuated that we're somehow relieving ourselves of the same rules we hold you accountable for.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Meh I've seen worse. Its not that serious, you ppl still get over emotional on here for nothing.

Funny you didn't post what I got an infraction for, because that one was obviously bullshit.
    Once again, we're not the ones whining about it. If anyone is getting emotional--about getting an infraction on an internet web site that has no bearing whatsoever on anything that happens in the real world--it's you.

If it isn't serious, why spend all your time getting lathered up about it?

Oh, and the bullshit post was probably bullshit. I haven't bothered to go back and read it. Your writing doesn't emote the sparkling clarity that your point could have been made in, but I freely admit that I could have made an error when I scanned it. But the fact of the matter is, you're an angry little troll who doesn't add anything interesting or insightful to the board. You use it as a medium to spit vitriol from the safe anonymity of the ether. If I'd seen even one well-thought, insightful post from you, I could probably have given you the benefit of the doubt, or even taken the time to read your poorly punctuated nonsense more carefully. But you're a troll, and I don't really bother with that nonsense for trolls. It's not that I have a particular problem with you. If I did, you'd be gone. It's a very simple equation. But the sum total of your contributions here--or decided lack thereof--mean that you're not important enough to care about.

Instead of having a grudge against you, what actually happens is this: I read a lot of posts on the site. Sometimes, I end up reading a a post from a guy like IceCold, who is apparently butthurt about something, but is otherwise a solid, insightful contributor. So I don't really give a shit about what I see as an anomaly in his posting history. I hope he sorts out whatever is bothering him, and I move on. And then occasionally, I see a post from a troll, I scan it. If I don't dislike it, I move on, hoping the troll will eventually wise up and stop sucking. If it find it irritating, I swat it, like I would a fly. And then I forget about it, because I don't have enough time in my day to worry about trolls, unless they start hijacking a thread with incessant whining.

The whole forgetting about it/moving on to less trivial things seems to be beyond your meager capabilities. I'd recommend practicing it. I hear it leads to perfection.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information