Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

Rivet and Simple Jack please calm down, everyone appreciates what you do here.

I'll speak for myself but I wouldn't have made a little joke if I seriously thought you were an asshole mod, I would've just ignored everything you do. I also wouldn't seriously bring up something from 3 years ago with intend to start an argument. Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.

So at least I appreciate that you are involved so much on the forum. Sorry I didn't realize it was such a touchy suybject with you and that you find it offensive. Guess it's all business when ti comes to interacting with mods.

Now let's get back the topic at hand which is Anderson Silva suing a middle age woman for cyber bullying him.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I'm calm.

I just refuse to let misinformation lead to a dogpile (literally).

Thanks for the words.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I'm calm.

I just refuse to let misinformation lead to a dogpile (literally).

Thanks for the words.
    If the dogpile consisted of happy playfull fluffy puppies then that's good misinformation in my opinion...
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Rivet and Simple Jack please calm down, everyone appreci.

ates what you do here.

I'll speak for myself but I wouldn't have made a little joke if I seriously thought you were an asshole mod, I would've just ignored everything you do. I also wouldn't seriously bring up something from 3 years ago with intend to start an argument. Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.

So at least I appreciate that you are involved so much on the forum. Sorry I didn't realize it was such a touchy suybject with you and that you find it offensive. Guess it's all business when ti comes to interacting with mods.

Now let's get back the topic at hand which is Anderson Silva suing a middle age woman for cyber bullying him.
    I respect what the mods do but RH. He's a jackass and cool another, he can keep that bipolar shit to himself.

I've never had an issue with SJ or any other mods here. Im done with this subject

OT: There has to be something else to this story because I find it hard to believe one of the greatest fighter of our time would call the police over some name calling over the internet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	as.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	665
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

Dr. MMA is also a very good mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

Dr. MMA is also a very good mod.
    haha I forget he's a mod sometime because he is relatively new my bad.

haha I forget he's a mod sometime because he is relatively new my bad.
    Doc has been an admin longer than I have.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    Wow, I have been meaning to ask, but what was it like when the wheel was invented ya old farts?
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh

Yes but he rarely posts. Dr MMA is the only mod that wasn't a mod when I started posting here.

Thread Information