Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Rivet and Simple Jack please calm down, everyone appreciates what you do here.

    I'll speak for myself but I wouldn't have made a little joke if I seriously thought you were an asshole mod, I would've just ignored everything you do. I also wouldn't seriously bring up something from 3 years ago with intend to start an argument. Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.

    So at least I appreciate that you are involved so much on the forum. Sorry I didn't realize it was such a touchy suybject with you and that you find it offensive. Guess it's all business when ti comes to interacting with mods.

    Now let's get back the topic at hand which is Anderson Silva suing a middle age woman for cyber bullying him.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,531

    Default

    I'm calm.

    I just refuse to let misinformation lead to a dogpile (literally).

    Thanks for the words.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I'm calm.

    I just refuse to let misinformation lead to a dogpile (literally).

    Thanks for the words.
    If the dogpile consisted of happy playfull fluffy puppies then that's good misinformation in my opinion...
    You have to know what you don't know.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Rivet and Simple Jack please calm down, everyone appreci.

    ates what you do here.

    I'll speak for myself but I wouldn't have made a little joke if I seriously thought you were an asshole mod, I would've just ignored everything you do. I also wouldn't seriously bring up something from 3 years ago with intend to start an argument. Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.

    So at least I appreciate that you are involved so much on the forum. Sorry I didn't realize it was such a touchy suybject with you and that you find it offensive. Guess it's all business when ti comes to interacting with mods.

    Now let's get back the topic at hand which is Anderson Silva suing a middle age woman for cyber bullying him.
    I respect what the mods do but RH. He's a jackass and cool another, he can keep that bipolar shit to himself.

    I've never had an issue with SJ or any other mods here. Im done with this subject

    OT: There has to be something else to this story because I find it hard to believe one of the greatest fighter of our time would call the police over some name calling over the internet.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arlington, TX (by way of Lansing, MI)
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	as.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	665
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Additionally, you two are probably the most active mods and some of the mods do absolutely nothing and don't post.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

    Dr. MMA is also a very good mod.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

    Dr. MMA is also a very good mod.
    haha I forget he's a mod sometime because he is relatively new my bad.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    haha I forget he's a mod sometime because he is relatively new my bad.
    Doc has been an admin longer than I have.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Doc has been an admin longer than I have.

    rh
    Wow, I have been meaning to ask, but what was it like when the wheel was invented ya old farts?
    You have to know what you don't know.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Doc has been an admin longer than I have.

    rh

    Yes but he rarely posts. Dr MMA is the only mod that wasn't a mod when I started posting here.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •