Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

Swift wasn't was he?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Swift wasn't was he?
    I'm not sure I don't remember him becoming a mod while I was here but maybe you are right. I had like a year and a half span where I didn't post as frequently as I use to and I do now because I was crazy busy and no access to a computer.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

"Now Jimmy, please show the court on the doll what Mr Simple Jack did to you"

Sorry for ganging up on you Simple Jack, I was mostly just kidding

I'm good. Had my period and now I'm back to just being a bipolar bitch rather than a neurotic bipolar bitch with tourrette's.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I love everyone on here....well most everyone...well some of you...well a couple of you...well I love mma.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Wow, I have been meaning to ask, but what was it like when the wheel was invented ya old farts?
    It was dark. And it was always cold. And all the stories were Tiger stories. And then Anansi, the Spider? He stole them stories.

So we invented fire so we could light our flatulence. And then we invented the wheel so we could pick up chicks who were impressed with fire--remember, this was before twitter, so chicks were easily impressed.

Then someone invented liquor, and I can't remember what happened after that.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I love everyone on here....well most everyone...well some of you...well a couple of you...well I love mma.
    Most of the people I dind't like are gone or they stopped being a dick so I stopped hating them.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Most of the people I dind't like are gone or they stopped being a dick so I stopped hating them.
    Aw shucks, I think you're swell to.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Aw shucks, I think you're swell to.
    I was referring to Hoss hahaha I dont think I ever had issues with you did I?

Dana White: Anderson Silva will come back, 'wants that belt back'
    “He’s going to heal great,” White said at Madison Square Garden in New York following a media event for Saturday’s UFC 169, which takes place in nearby Newark, N.J. “He’s going to come back. The bone will be stronger. If you blow your ACL, you’re out for a year and three months. Rehab is gruesome on the thing, and you don’t know if you’re going to perform the same way. He broke a bone. He’s going to be good.

“I’m downplaying it. It hurt like hell. I don’t ever want to break my bone like that, but he’s got a broken bone.”

Thread Information