+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79

Thread: Anderson Silva files police report against woman who called him ‘rotten’ and 's---ty

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,893

    Default

    Was that your Pedo comment?, I had forgotten about, boy, you have been busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    So......were you just being a dick and accusing me or am I actually guilty here?

    I seem to remember saying something questionable a few months ago and apologizing for it with S=E and that's about it.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Lol.... not sure. Sounds good though....who did I call one now?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    So......were you just being a dick and accusing me or am I actually guilty here?

    I seem to remember saying something questionable a few months ago and apologizing for it with S=E and that's about it.
    You hurt my feelings all the time. I will never recover.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    I just want to know if I'm being wrongly accused, again.

    If so, I think at least an apology is in order.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Exaggerate much?

    1 for calling Silva a "Classless phony douche" and then you got hit for the Bisping comment. Sheesh, three years of butthurt over something so simple.
    Me butthurt? I was joking...and is that description not accurate? Good thing I got that though because Silva would've probably sued me if he saw it hahahahha.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    You said I hit you with 3 infractions. It was one and it was clear-cut.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You said I hit you with 3 infractions. It was one and it was clear-cut.
    I was kidding dude you're overreacting. it was good natured ribbing.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    The end result was my integrity being questioned so, yes I take that shit personally.

    We don't get paid for this shit and we try to do the best we can with little (closer to no) support. If it's not appreciated, so be it but don't fucking pile on exaggerations and flat out incorrect information to paint me or someone else as the asshole when it was obviously warranted given the situation.

    And 1inthechamber- have you read some of the shit you fucking vomit onto the board? I'm sorry you feel slighted but you honestly can't blame someone for feeling you have exhausted your chances at receiving the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 01-28-2014 at 11:25 PM.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    The end result was my integrity being questioned so, yes I take that shit personally.

    We don't get paid for this shit and we try to do the best we can with little (closer to no) support. If it's not appreciated, so be it but don't fucking pile on exaggerations and flat out incorrect information to paint me or someone else as the asshole when it was obviously warranted given the situation.
    WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? When did i question your integrity? When did I say you were an asshole? My mind is seriously blown by how offended you are by a joke so trivial and harmless.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Read the post.

    I said end result and I said paint someone as the asshole.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •