DDP Yoga is where it's at.

HHH better put over Bryan like he did Batista at WM 21
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    HHH better put over Bryan like he did Batista at WM 21
    Yes, he better put him over HARD....Also have you noticed an ironic theme between who they've pushed for WM 10, 20 and now 30? Bret, Benoit/Eddie and now Bryan= WORKHORSES

Guys they KNOW can go out there and put on a good match. Lets be real, that main event would suck without Bryant.

What do you think of the battle royal idea? Seems like it'll give the ADR and Zigglers of the world something to do

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    What do you think of the battle royal idea? Seems like it'll give the ADR and Zigglers of the world something to do
    I think the battle royal is just a way to get the mid-card guys a nice Mania paycheque, funny thing is, I still see the lower card guys like JTG, Brodus, Colons and Ryder etc not getting in if they push for some "legends" like say an X-Pac or the Nastys.

If I'm booking it, I start with 29 men in the ring & then Warrior's music hits, he races down to the ring, does like four clotheslines to eliminate say Ryback, Axel & 3MB, shakes the ropes like a maniac and races right back out of the ring and back to the back. That'd get a HUUUUUUUGE POP!

From there, I book the Battle Royal around two main stars- Big Show(as an homage to Andre, being "King of the Battle Royal") and Cesaro, with them being the final two and having Cesaro get his "Mania Moment" by GIANT SWINGING Show a shitload of times, then eliminating him via another feat of strength. Let Cesaro celebrate with the gimmicked massive trophy and bill him as "The Giant Slayer" for the next few months until his face turn is complete. IMO, this would be the PERFECT vehicle to get him over as a major star, showcasing him by eliminating a ton of big guys and really making him look like a badass while letting fans turn him face.

Another area to go is to use it to heel REBOOT Kofi win it. Have him CHEAT on one of his infamous "Rumble Saves" going unnoticed and let him go around acting like RGIII all decked out in his trophy with an egotistical prick gimmick.

Also, now let this sit in your brain for a bit but......WHAT IF the reason Punk left was due to a failed drug test, hence his 30 day hiatus and radio silence and WHY WWE hasn't buried him. Just a thought.

....and than Punk wins the WHOLE FUCKIN THING!!!!

I think it's a great way to get some of the mid carders some face time.

Six-Man Tag Team Matches have been the premier form of combat in WWE since The Shield stormed on the scene at Survivor Series 2012. Since that night, Superstars have been teaming up in trios to try and take out The Hounds of Justice, and it’s led to some of the most thrilling bouts in WWE history. But what is it about these melees that gets the WWE Universe so pumped up?

Watch The Shield's debut match at WWE TLC 2012 on WWE Network

“There’s so many elements involved,” Seth Rollins explained to WWE.com. “There are six guys, all with different styles. The way those two teams interact with each other creates a lot of combustible elements that gets the energy higher.”

With the arrival of The Wyatt Family last summer, the action in the ring only got hotter. Everyone from John Cena to El Torito paired up in threes to try and knock off the two hottest trios in WWE. After battling anyone who stood in their paths, The Shield and The Wyatts clashed in absolute wars that have left the WWE Universe begging for more.

“It’s a different dynamic,” Goldust said. “Six-Man Tag Matches are good to have on the show, because they’re very exciting.”

Six-Man Tag Team Match photos | Highlights from epic Six-Man Tag Matches

The renaissance of Six-Man Tag Team Matches over the past year has us here at WWE.com wondering if, perhaps, the stakes should be raised for three-on-three competition. No time in WWE history has ever been better than now to introduce Six-Man Tag Team Championships.

While the ideas of titles for a three-man team might seem novel, it’s nothing new in the world of wrestling. There’s not a better argument for having Six-Man Tag Team Titles than World Class Championship Wrestling. The Texas-based promotion had trios titles of its own, and they often eclipsed the singles championships.

That’s because the WCCW Six-Man Tag Team Championships were often the lynchpin of the red-hot rivalry between The Fabulous Freebirds and The Von Erichs. Some combination of Fritz, Kerry, Kevin, David & Mike Von Erich teamed up to battle the rowdy trio of Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy & Buddy Roberts in wars that had Texans cramming into the sweltering hot Sportatorium every week.

The first family of Texas wrestling and the hard-living Freebirds traded the titles back and forth for the better part of five years before the tension cooled down between the two factions.

Just south of the border from The Lone Star State, in Mexico, where lucha libre reigns supreme, Six-Man Tag Team Matches are a way of life. One-on-one matches are a rarity in Mexico, saved for the most intense rivalries. The main form of competition is the Six-Man Tag Team Match, commonly called the Trios Match.

The lucha libre style equals matches jam packed with speedy grapplers racing around the ring and daredevil luchadores gracefully soaring through the air before crash landing into their foes. A unique rule even allows for a fresh man to enter the ring as soon as one of his partners leaves the ring and touches the arena floor, ensuring the action stays fast-paced at all times.
    Thoughts? I still think they have work to do in the Tag Team Division, before they start thinking about something like this.

WWE, even under Hunter, will never invest as much as they should into a tag or trios division.

Their logic is that "tags don't draw" because you can't invest in a team character-wise as you can a singles star(which is dumb) and "why pay two guys big money?", as a result they argue that you can't depend on two guys to stay healthy and clean etc and is thus, double the risk.

The six mans have been awesome, but WWE only pushes tags when they accidentally get hot and allow it to run its course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    WWE, even under Hunter, will never invest as much as they should into a tag or trios division.

Their logic is that "tags don't draw" because you can't invest in a team character-wise as you can a singles star(which is dumb) and "why pay two guys big money?", as a result they argue that you can't depend on two guys to stay healthy and clean etc and is thus, double the risk.

The six mans have been awesome, but WWE only pushes tags when they accidentally get hot and allow it to run its course.
    I always thought they should have had a title for a 3 man team back in 80's/90's but not make it a regular focus of the week to week programming just more for special events. It would have been great to use it to pair up people that maybe didn't have a current angle to work on or to help them build one up.

Done right they could make it viable and get some pairings together that might not have been an option in the past

Random thoughts from Raw:

I think Ryback and Big E could have a decent feud

I think AJ is getting buried by the WWE because of Punk

I think the WWE's wellness program doesn't apply to COOs who wrestle

I think I hate the way Sandow is being booked. Show no selling a punch from him and then chokeslamming Sandow for the pin sucks.

I think we may not be seeing Fandango for a while.

I think Usos, Rhodes, Real Americans, and Outlaws could have a pretty good tag match at WM if they're given enough time.

I think last night was the 39th time Kofi has jobbed to Wyatt

I think I'm cool with The Shield not breaking up.

I really wish they would have Wade Barrett wrestle every once in a while.
    Last edited by KevoOnTheRadio; 03-18-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Thread Information