Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling Thread

"DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Fucking priceless.

How do you think ER is going to play out Sunday?

I think BNB beats Big E
    Paige retains
    Shield get put over
    or Roman turns on The Sheild
    Bryan obviously retains

Guess we'll have to see what SD has to offer tonight

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    How do you think ER is going to play out Sunday?

I think BNB beats Big E
    Paige retains
    Shield get put over
    or Roman turns on The Sheild
    Bryan obviously retains

Guess we'll have to see what SD has to offer tonight
    I've been buried in final papers and marking undergrads finals, so I actually haven't been watching much these past few weeks outside of my daily Meltzer fix(which I believe is the definitive wrestling news site and recommend subscribing since he and Bryan Alvarez are legit).

I'm hearing there's a good chance of a Flair fuck-finish in the 6 man, maybe with him helping Evolution and going further with the feud or maybe even having The Shield get turned on by Flair and them seeing it coming and just destroying Evolution. I'm hearing that one of the headlines for Summerslam is going to HHH/Reigns, so I don't think he's turning heel unless they want him to join Evolution and then turn, but that's not really enough time to tell the right story IMO. I see Batista doing the job to Reigns so he can go promote the Guardians movie(since he's off house shows) and they start running with a Rollins/Ambrose vs. Orton/Batista tag and Reigns/HHH program going into summer.

Bryan is going to be put over clean HARD against Kane, but it's so fucking pathetic that he's being booked in this spot after the huge WM blowoff. Should've been HHH/Bryan rematch or Orton/Bryan rematch to really put Bryan over hard in the center, but they're doing the Benoit/Jericho/Rey World Champ booking, which basically says "Fuck the champion, he's not as important as HHH".....

You also gotta think that Cena puts Bray Wyatt over majorly, but Cena's who he is so it's a toss-up how it goes down. Consider how absolutely fucking goofy it is that he won the first bout at WM(thus neutering the heel to a degree and not putting the new guy over on a major stage when it does ZERO for Cena getting another win) and now the heel gets his win back in a gimmick match? That's 100% bassackwards booking.

This is the first "special event" post WM on the network(since they're not calling them PPVs anymore) and this one really smells of post-WM fatigue. What supremely pisses me off is how they've fucking cooled off on the Rhodes Brothers, since they were big time over and just because Dusty got one over on Steph, they're buried.

I just found the Steve Austin podcast... he has great interviews with old timers, UFC fighters, comedians... great stuff...

So far, from the ones I've heard, the best have been Ric Flair and Paul Heyman.

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-S...lEpisodes=true

Had a fucking awesome time at the ROH/New Japan show last night in Toronto. AJ Styles is amazing to see live, got to meet him and talk for a bit and he's a genuinely cool dude, helluva talent. Also met Steen, Nakamura and Jay Briscoe and my buddy even met JR! Oh and Jay Lethal is also cool as fuck. If you ever have the chance, go see an ROH show, it's a great live card.

I saw a TNA show years ago. I got to spend some time with AJ, road dogg, homicide, Hernandez, and Kurt Angle. They were all pretty awesome. I was surprised at how accessible and all around pleasant Kurt was.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I saw a TNA show years ago. I got to spend some time with AJ, road dogg, homicide, Hernandez, and Kurt Angle. They were all pretty awesome. I was surprised at how accessible and all around pleasant Kurt was.
    Angle's knee is nuked, feels as though he's done with TNA since his contract is up this September...

Funny story, I had FREE front row tickets for when TNA came to Hamilton and nobody wanted to go with me. I wasn't going to go alone and none of my SHOOT wrestling fans were like, FUCK TNA lol.

Got any pics from ROH?

Thread Information