Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Got any pics from ROH?
    Yeah, I posted my AJ Styles pic on Twitter at @JeffPParker. I'd post it here but the image posting is a pain in the ass.

Hope these work.

Man, great seats.

Sucks about Bryan. Hope he isn't out for too long. I wonder how they'll book this, guess they are waiting until after the surgery tomorrow to make a decision. I think an interim title might be an interesting touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Welp, they've been looking to fuck Bryan out of the title from before he got it, this is their shot.

WWE didn't anoint him as their next babyface star and their hand was forced by the fans who kept hijacking shows, they wanted Big Dave as champ and original WM plans had Bryan working AGAIN with Sheamus, probably fifth down from the top, there are definitely people high up in the WWE who are happy as hell he's banged up. I mean, they were killing him with non-finishes, utter burial on commentary as a goat and garden gnome and a basic all around neutering of his character by Steph, HHH and Kane. There was a way they could've booked him where he could've rocketed after Mania, instead he's flaming out because that's what they want. They've booked him to look weak, like a wimp/pussy since he's won the strap running away from Kane instead of messing him up since he touched Bryan's wife. I mean, the fact that Orton still hasn't jobbed to him(after their long feud where Orton was champ and Big Dave lost the WM pinball), tells me that they weren't investing 100% in him as their champ.

My guess is that they take this opportunity to try and make amends with Big Dave, give him the belt and let him run with it until Summerslam, then they can book a Brock feud, while building Cesaro, Wyatt and Reigns for their MASSIVE runs in 2015.

I wonder if they show up at Punk's door, hat in hand and on their knees begging him to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wonder if they show up at Punk's door, hat in hand and on their knees begging him to come back.
    LOL, I genuinely think they could offer him 10 million and a lighter schedule and he'd tell them to kick rocks. There was so many reasons that Punk left and he's not backing off of his hatred of the "idiot son-in-law".

I would be legitimately shocked if we see Punk back within the next year or so. Down the line, yeah maybe feelings change, but he gave up a Mania payday so he's not in it for the money.....Damn I fucking love Punk.

Respect

Truth

Vince McMahon is soooooo screwed. $350 million in one day loss. Damn

Thread Information