Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pro Wrestling Thread

Can we start calling Jack Swagger the "Push Killer"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Jesus now they've got Sandow jobing out to Kali

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Jesus now they've got Sandow jobing out to Kali
    Yeah, there are guys in creative who just fucking hate that poor guy. Thing is, like his gimmick or not, like his talent or not(I'm not a fan per se), but he's got a tremendous work ethic and is passionate about the business and works at "getting it" and they just punish they guy time and again. Losing the MITB to Cena was the start and took all the wind out of his sails and I'm guessing it's only time until he's not on TV like Ryder.

Actually read a really interesting interview with Curt Hawkins about how WWE fucking Ryder over after getting himself over PO'd a majority of the locker room, since Vince always preaches about "grabbing the brass ring" and shit like "help yourself get over", but then a guy does and they just shit on him. I mean, just look at Dolph....

Plus, WWE is looking to cut something like 20 million from their budget, so it's either the learjet and the mansion in Boca or a bunch of jobbers, hmmmmmm, wonder whose belt is getting tightened?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Yeah, there are guys in creative who just fucking hate that poor guy. Thing is, like his gimmick or not, like his talent or not(I'm not a fan per se), but he's got a tremendous work ethic and is passionate about the business and works at "getting it" and they just punish they guy time and again. Losing the MITB to Cena was the start and took all the wind out of his sails and I'm guessing it's only time until he's not on TV like Ryder.

Actually read a really interesting interview with Curt Hawkins about how WWE fucking Ryder over after getting himself over PO'd a majority of the locker room, since Vince always preaches about "grabbing the brass ring" and shit like "help yourself get over", but then a guy does and they just shit on him. I mean, just look at Dolph....

Plus, WWE is looking to cut something like 20 million from their budget, so it's either the learjet and the mansion in Boca or a bunch of jobbers, hmmmmmm, wonder whose belt is getting tightened?
    It'd be nice if there was a viable second option for those guys to sign with. Something better than that cluster fuck TNA. I wonder what Ted Turner is up to these days.

Lol, unfortunately Ted won't be getting back into wrestling, as much as he owes the NWA and Georgia Championship Wrestling for the early success of the TBS network, he was extremely snakebitten by how WCW went down and I don't think he'd have the stroke to have TBS or TNT invest what they'd need to get back in with the wrestling business. That said, I'm quite sure Turner's no-compete with Vince ended a while back, I dunno if it was five, seven or ten years, but I know he is ABLE to broadcast opposition to Vince, but the original idea back in 2001 was to keep wrestling on Turner's station and AOL/TimeWarner just didn't want it, despite the ratings.

I'm glad Y2J is back

Thread Information