Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Roy Nelson targeted for UFC's return to Abu Dhabi

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Going to try to get tickets but not really thrilled about this fight.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nezlam1 View Post
    Going to try to get tickets but not really thrilled about this fight.
    You live in Abu Dhabi?

    What is the mma scene there like?
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 02-04-2014 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Honestly not excited for this fight I think Roy gasses in the 2nd then wins UD by controlling top position for the rest of the fight.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,138

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    that is strange that it is so close especially since its an international card. It is before the Orlando card which was announced a few weeks now and which already has about 5 fights on the card.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South of the border...
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Not excited for this fight, I don't think Big Nog's body can withstand Big Country's punch... hate to say it, but I don't see a point other than selling the legend in Abu Dhabi...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,247

    Default

    Great, now we get to see Big Nog get KOed by Roy Nelson. Awesome. This'll be like Wandy getting KOed by Leben
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    You live in Abu Dhabi?

    What is the mma scene there like?
    I live in Dubai, moved out here about 5 months ago. Abu Dhabi is only a couple hours drive from here.

    The fox network plays a lot of local fights. To be honest I'm not sure how popular it is here.

  9. 02-05-2014, 05:47 PM


  10. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Great, now we get to see Big Nog get KOed by Roy Nelson. Awesome. This'll be like Wandy getting KOed by Leben
    Thanks you had to bring that up o.0

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nezlam1 View Post
    I live in Dubai, moved out here about 5 months ago. Abu Dhabi is only a couple hours drive from here.

    The fox network plays a lot of local fights. To be honest I'm not sure how popular it is here.
    For work? Were you already in the middle east or Europe?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •