Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 169 Official DIscussion

Oh and by Rogan saying GSP "fought not to lose" as champ, he must've been stoned off his balls during the Fitch/Penn/Alves/Hardy/Kos/Diaz/Condit shutouts...at least more than usual.

This card has tied with most decisions with 9...

Hard to get into fights that are men fighting in the women's divisions.

4. Default

Aldo has landed two huge leg kicks this round. Lamas is just missing his shots. Aldo moving well. Lamas just ate another huge leg kick. And another leg kick. Aldo turning it up. Landing at will with his leg kicks. Lamas leg gave out after a punch. He recovered. Jesus these leg kicks. Lamas throws a cartwheel kick. End of the round. Much more dominant round for Aldo.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

0 takedown attempts?? did Lamas really think he would out-strike Aldo?? get real his leg already gave out once he really needs to take it to the ground

Lamas's biggest accomplishment thus far in this title fight is the complete troll-job of Miguel Torres' hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    MMAJunkie has some of the best play by plays.

Aldo had 2 small flurries in the first round that didn't really do much. Lamas has been throwing low kicks and a few to the body. Major feeling out round from both.
    Hehehe, I know, I've read it but it's better coming from here. Junkie is too cold, you are warm like a bunny . No I'm not drunk or anything, just stuck at work and bored at the moment.

[QUOTE=Fedorlei Gomipierre Lamas's biggest accomplishment thus far in this title fight is the complete troll-job of Miguel Torres' hair. [/QUOTE]

See what I mean!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

8. Default

Lamas looking fresh. Another huge kick from Aldo eating up Lamas left leg. Lamas just can't connect with his punches. Aldo a step ahead. Another huge leg kick. Aldo opens up with two leg kicks, hooks, Lamas looks fine. Lamas shoots for a takedown, nothing there. ANOTHER leg kick spins Lamas around. Lamas still moving, not changing stances. Push kick by Lamas. Lamas goes high with a head kick. Lamas with a 1-2. Overhand left from Lamas. Aldo moving forward, Lamas goes high again. Nasty left to the body and then followed up by a leg kick by Aldo. Lamas throwing big, 1-2. Not much landing though. Nice leg kick from Lamas.Straight left by Lamas, followed with a leg kick. Lamas finding Aldo's chin. Nice body kick by Lamas.

I think Lamas took that round.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Thread Information