Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Belfort confident he'll be granted TRT exemption, says 'everyone is using during camp

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Obama is on roids thats how he beat Romney
    Obama got the roids from Wall Street along with a suitcase of cocaine.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    When I wrestled everyone always accused the other teams of being on steroids and cheating(some were) and people said the same about us. It is a total name game based off he said she said.
    Same here. A couple of years later the guy that was a weight class below me told me that him, and a couple of other guys close to me in weight, used. I don't know if I believe him, or if he was just trying to sound cool. I kinda have a hard time believing they'd completely keep me in the dark about it.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    A lot of ppl have been saying something similar. Its just ironic coming from Vitor lol.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    8,358

    Default

    As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Miami by way of NY
    Posts
    7,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Same here. A couple of years later the guy that was a weight class below me told me that him, and a couple of other guys close to me in weight, used. I don't know if I believe him, or if he was just trying to sound cool. I kinda have a hard time believing they'd completely keep me in the dark about it.
    yeah that's weird. I was more so referring to any time we would face a kid you had huge muscles everyone would say he was ons steroids.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    yeah that's weird. I was more so referring to any time we would face a kid you had huge muscles everyone would say he was ons steroids.
    Oh yeah,

    Muscles = Roids

    Back Tattoo = Bad Ass
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool
    Vitor Belfort has twice tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Vitor Belfort has twice tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone?
    No. He hasn't. People are idiots.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,837

    Default

    I thought that was bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Miami by way of NY
    Posts
    7,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Oh yeah,

    Muscles = Roids

    Back Tattoo = Bad Ass
    tramp stamp=slut

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool
    Like rivet and kevo said, i only think he tested positive once and that was on a US pride card where it was essentially legal in pride but not in the US.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 02-05-2014 at 04:06 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •