+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belfort confident he'll be granted TRT exemption, says 'everyone is using during camp

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Obama is on roids thats how he beat Romney
    Obama got the roids from Wall Street along with a suitcase of cocaine.

When I wrestled everyone always accused the other teams of being on steroids and cheating(some were) and people said the same about us. It is a total name game based off he said she said.
    Same here. A couple of years later the guy that was a weight class below me told me that him, and a couple of other guys close to me in weight, used. I don't know if I believe him, or if he was just trying to sound cool. I kinda have a hard time believing they'd completely keep me in the dark about it.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

A lot of ppl have been saying something similar. Its just ironic coming from Vitor lol.

As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Same here. A couple of years later the guy that was a weight class below me told me that him, and a couple of other guys close to me in weight, used. I don't know if I believe him, or if he was just trying to sound cool. I kinda have a hard time believing they'd completely keep me in the dark about it.
    yeah that's weird. I was more so referring to any time we would face a kid you had huge muscles everyone would say he was ons steroids.

yeah that's weird. I was more so referring to any time we would face a kid you had huge muscles everyone would say he was ons steroids.
    Oh yeah,

Muscles = Roids

Back Tattoo = Bad Ass
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    As someone who has been popped for elevated testosterone levels 2x; Vitor should STFU. I hope Chris dominates this fool
    Vitor Belfort has twice tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Vitor Belfort has twice tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone?
    No. He hasn't. People are idiots.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

I thought that was bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Oh yeah,

Muscles = Roids

Back Tattoo = Bad Ass
    tramp stamp=slut

Like rivet and kevo said, i only think he tested positive once and that was on a US pride card where it was essentially legal in pride but not in the US.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 02-05-2014 at 10:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information