Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Jon Jones urges 'idol' Anderson Silva to retire after two 'flukish losses'

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    760

    Default

    In the first fight, Anderson's showing off was purely compensation for the fact that he realized he was losing the fight. Him doing the jackassy stuff was his only shot at beating Chris - get Chris off his game and bam land the knockout. Didn't work.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    In the first fight, Anderson's showing off was purely compensation for the fact that he realized he was losing the fight. Him doing the jackassy stuff was his only shot at beating Chris - get Chris off his game and bam land the knockout. Didn't work.
    exactly
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Wrastlin' Weidman's testicles as per usual. You must be very chaffed.

    This "disrespect" you view has led to you being a trolling cunt.
    and you have become the biggest flammer on the forums who keeps attacking me in multiple threads.

    seems like you are a little obsessed with me.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    and you have become the biggest flammer on the forums who keeps attacking me in multiple threads.

    seems like you are a little obsessed with me.
    Not really. You fell in love at first sight with Weidman and he will forever be your true love. Continue to make your silly hyperboles to get a rise out of people.

    Make sure you clean off the dirty tissues from your desk.

    Dancing on a legend's grave is not commendable whatsoever.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Not really. You fell in love at first sight with Weidman and he will forever be your true love. Continue to make your silly hyperboles to get a rise out of people.

    Make sure you clean off the dirty tissues from your desk.
    You have in multiple threads just jumped in to attack me

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    You have in multiple threads just jumped in to attack me

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
    Maybe I should neg you so you can cry about it for 10 pages.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Maybe I should neg you so you can cry about it for 10 pages.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA oh no pleased on't neg me! anything but that!

    you're a clown.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,472

    Default


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    No shit.


    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •