Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Jones Wants Celebrity Boxing Match with George Zimmerman

I like the "two midget" idea better
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

X needs money so I do not think it will go to charity. Fighting the Game on the other hand who at the moment who is financially stable could pull it off for charity but he turned down the Game.
    "Victims aren't we all"

"Give them Nothing but take from them Everything"

"Good Humor is like premature ejaculation, you don't plan it, it just comes to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    From the Klitschko brothers to George Zimmerman, damn, Goose really has Jones questioning his skills

Ha! Called it... Jones: Gustafsson fight humbled me, it was empowering
    "My last fight I had a really tough fight," said Jones as transcribed by MMAFighting. "I just won by decision. I just squeaked out a victory. I've been humbled. It's an empowering thing. It's a scary thing for [my opponents]. Now I'm taking my job more seriously than ever."

"I won't have to gameplan for [Teixeira]. "I'll just have to be aware of it and respect it. In Glover's last fight, you saw that. He was getting beat up. He had his back against the wall. He was covering up his face, kind of in the fetal or turtle position. He peeked up, saw that he had an opening, swung and got a knockout, which was extremely impressive. So Glover is someone I'm going to have to respect tremendously. He has knockout power in both his right hand and left hand. It's just going to be a really entertaining fight to watch."

"Anybody who pays attention to the sport knows who's coming, you know who's deserving. You've got to give Alexander Gustafsson the No. 1 contender spot behind Glover Teixeira. Then with the way Daniel Cormier has been performing, he's top three at the heavyweight division. Lets see how he competes at the light heavyweight division but with the tear he's been on, if he can continue that, it's unquestioned that he deserves a shot, as well.

"I really don't like [Cormier] too much, but right now he's coming across as being good for the sport. He's a really articulate guy. He's doing a lot of broadcasting and commentary. He's a winner and an Olympian. So even though I don't like him, I do respect what he's doing for our sport."

Do these dudes all realize that by fighting him on celebrity boxing they are giving him more fame and money??

Indeed
    "Victims aren't we all"

"Give them Nothing but take from them Everything"

"Good Humor is like premature ejaculation, you don't plan it, it just comes to you"

Thread Information