+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Bisping Admits Scary Memory Loss Following K.O. From Hendo – “I got my just desserts”

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    well as you can see from the gif yamasaki went to go stop the fight the second the H bomb landed but you are right you can't fault dan for following up after the knockdown it is part of the sport.
    I couldn't agree more. Yamasaki did a good job (did I just say that?) jumping in as fast as he could.

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Henderson was totally out of line. He paused for a second and was looking at Bisping and then jumped in for the 2nd shot. There is no way he could not see that Bisping was out cold before launching in for the 2nd one.
    So? He continued until the ref jumped in, preventing Bisping from getting a chance to recover.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    So? He continued until the ref jumped in, preventing Bisping from getting a chance to recover.
    Hypothetically speaking.... what were the chances Bisping would have recovered if Dan didn't throw that diving h-bomb as insurance? Rough estimate. =)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rahdizzle View Post
    Hypothetically speaking.... what were the chances Bisping would have recovered if Dan didn't throw that diving h-bomb as insurance? Rough estimate. =)
    Not a damn thing. He wasn't going to get up, but the point is that it's Dan's job to win fights and part of that is staying on your opponent until the ref stops it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Henderson was totally out of line. He paused for a second and was looking at Bisping and then jumped in for the 2nd shot. There is no way he could not see that Bisping was out cold before launching in for the 2nd one.
    Legal but was totally a cheap shot, not everyone can be as classy as Rua.

    Maybe it was the TRT that made him do it o.0

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Not a damn thing. He wasn't going to get up, but the point is that it's Dan's job to win fights and part of that is staying on your opponent until the ref stops it.
    I agree with your point 100%. Just thought I'd ask what the chances were....

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Legal but was totally a cheap shot, not everyone can be as classy as Rua.

    Maybe it was the TRT that made him do it o.0
    Shogun's classy act --> Lyoto's classy act --> Munoz's future classy act.
    It'll be a pay it forward system.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Maybe it was the TRT that made him do it o.0
    Karma's a bitch.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,906

    Default

    Dan hit Bisping with almost the same follow up shot he got Wanderlei with after their second fight. I am sure it was instinct more than anything else.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    Dan hit Bisping with almost the same follow up shot he got Wanderlei with after their second fight. I am sure it was instinct more than anything else.
    Nah just a cheap shot fighter x2, dunno why people think he walks on water.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Nah just a cheap shot fighter x2, dunno why people think he walks on water.
    That wasn't a cheap shot at all. Lots of people recover and end up winning fights. Stopping after 1 clean shot is risky business.



+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •