Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bisping Admits Scary Memory Loss Following K.O. From Hendo – “I got my just desserts”

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Nah just a cheap shot fighter x2, dunno why people think he walks on water.
    because he is arguably the best american born fighter of all time. top five at least.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Nah just a cheap shot fighter x2, dunno why people think he walks on water.
    I am convinced that Ol' Danny Boy dropped a couple of Hendo Bombs into your Mom or Girlfriend. That's the only way somebody could hate him so much.
    USA! USA! USA!

lol keep them coming peoples lol

I know he's American and ya gotta lov him .... I don't.

Cheap shot fighter and a juicer(fake) IMO.

How can anyone fault Hendo for throwing that second shot? Watch the fight in real time and not a gif, and count the milliseconds Hendo had to carefully mull over the situation before decided to discipline that naughty Bisping.

Jesus.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Because in addition to the incredibly satisfying Bisping KO, there's also this:

and this:

and this:

Exactly. Well done.

Qball just hates dan. That's ok . Everybody has their one. I don't like dos santos... Not even a hint of a good reason, man is a great fighter... Always classy... I just don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    Exactly. Well done.

Qball just hates dan. That's ok . Everybody has their one. I don't like dos santos... Not even a hint of a good reason, man is a great fighter... Always classy... I just don't like him.
    Hates a strong word, I don't hate Dan I just don't like him.

Hates a strong word, I don't hate Dan I just don't like him.
    Is it because of the whole TRT thing? Because I'm pretty sure he wasn't on it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    In no way shape or form was Dan out of line. The onus is on the ref to stop the fight when one of the competitors is unable to compete. Until the ref jumps in, anything that lands is fair game.
    Yes and no. If you consider yourself a martial artist, then yes it was over the line. If you consider yourself just a fighter, then no it's not. You keep hitting the guy until the ref pulls you off. But most of the time a fighter knows when another fighter goes completely out. Dan knew and chose to get the extra shot in. As much as I dislike Bisping, I don't think he deserved that extra shot. The GIF may be amusing to MMA fans, but it's probably exhibit A when Anti-mma forces make arguments against legalizing the sport in states like New York. Eventually I can see MMA going the direction of the NFL and fining people who do stuff like that. Just like a defensive player in football, you are expected to be able to control your body's actions at all times. I hope to see an end to extra shots like that one day.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Sorry, am I supposed to be looking at the illegal shots to the back of the head? Are you secretly trying to show evidence against Henderson, oh Scarlet Pimpernel?

I don't hate Henderson, actually like him, but he is a dirty fighter.
    Last edited by VimyRidge; 02-09-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Information