+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bisping Admits Scary Memory Loss Following K.O. From Hendo – “I got my just desserts”

I agree, that really wasn't the best example for him to post.

Out of the few losses Fedor has, that turn around of events stung the worst. Figured he would clean house at LHW.

Its still a sport and it requires sportsmanship.

Get so fucken annoyed at all these opinions about not pulling punches from people who have no experience with the subject.

Heat of the moment _ yes (hendo v bisping).

Going until the ref stops you just because you can _no.

So the real question then is "if it was anyone other than Biping, does Hendo still drop the bomb?" If you ask me, I say he would. That tells me that it wasnt really thrown with dirty intent. Was it brutal? yes of course. Did Bisping deserve it? Yes he did. Lets not forget these guys are fighting for a living in front of lots of people, I think its was more adrenaline then anything else.

Thinking It boils down to personality and biasedness cause I love Hendo on Bisbing but hate Rampage on Wandyy.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Thinking It boils down to personality and biasedness cause I love Hendo on Bisbing but hate Rampage on Wandyy.
    I thought the Rampage on Wandy shot was blatantly worse. But you summed it up pretty well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information