+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lion Fight 14: Cris Cyborg vs. Jorina Baars title fight booked for March 28 in Las Ve

Default Lion Fight 14: Cris Cyborg vs. Jorina Baars title fight booked for March 28 in Las Ve

Lion Fight 14: Cris Cyborg vs. Jorina Baars title fight booked for March 28 in Las Vegas
    Now "Cyborg" will return to "Sin City" to fight Jorina Baars at Lion Fight 14 on March 28 at the Hard Rock.

"We are excited to have ‘Cyborg' back with us on March 28 in Las Vegas," said Kent in today's release. "In her last fight, Cyborg absolutely dominated French Muay Thai Champion Jennifer Colomb, leaving no question that she is a legitimate two-sport athlete who can win impressively in both MMA and Muay Thai."

"She also showed she is an aggressive fighter who has the power and pace to finish fights," he continued. "I think she won over a lot of new fight fans in our ring, and they can't wait to see her in action again."

Who is the dumbass matchmaker that made this??
    This Jorina Baars girl has a record of fucking 1-3!!!

Edit: Nevermind, it looks that it will be a Muay Thai fight and not a MMA fight.
    Last edited by Pasha K; 02-08-2014 at 03:12 AM.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

what the fuck? how is this even allowed?

I say Fuck It, keep giving her easy wins til she is finally able to get to the UFC and place some leather on Ronda's gigantic face.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

A striker with 3 tko losses and one sub win... Cyborg is gunna KTFO of this brod.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information