Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Manawaroa racist Instagram photo rocks TUF Nations cast, jeopardizes UFC future

Hybrid View

Default Tyler Manawaroa racist Instagram photo rocks TUF Nations cast, jeopardizes UFC future

Tyler Manawaroa racist Instagram photo rocks TUF Nations cast, jeopardizes UFC future
    Australian middleweight Tyler Manawaroa has found himself in hot water after a fellow member of TUF: "Nations" -- currently airing every Wednesday night on FOX Sports 1 -- blew the whistle on "Wild Thing" for a racist photo uploaded to his Instagram account.

By "racist," I don't mean playfully using the N-word like he's trying to be gangsta, I mean "racist" as in a little African-American baby in a shopping cart with a smorgasbord of awful hashtags that have to be seen to be believed. Not that we didn't already know the world was full of idiots, but still, to see it displayed so proudly is kind of unsettling.

And it has been sitting there for 18 months, which makes it difficult to use the "I've been hacked!" defense (click here if you must see it).
    Naturally, the rest of the TUF cast was not amused, nor was coach Patrick Cote, who responded by calling Manawaroa a "loser." In addition, former UFC middleweight David Loiseau offered to rectify matters by "teaching him a lesson about respect" inside the cage.

UFC has yet to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

What a stupid piece of shit. The UFC better trash that dumb fuck.

What a fucking loser.

What. The. Fuck.

Why would you post something so obscene....you know what, fuck it. I got nothing.

Oh, and he's living in Australia but is from New Zealand originally, just like me. Great.

Cut this guy. Cut him, and rehire him just so they can cut him again.

Ye gods, some people.

He is probably going to say someone hacked his account...18 months ago because they knew he'd be on TUF haha what a buffoon.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Wow, so I'm thinking this loser's entire UFC career won't last the length of your average Bob Sapp fight....sometime time how quick it is before he gets the much-deserved steamroll.

Buh-bye.

What a week for UFC careers.

Put him in the cage with Hendo and let him teach him a lesson

Tyler Manawaroa apologizes for controversial photo on Instagram, denies racist intent
    "Wild Thing," who caused an uproar among his fellow cast mates and coaches on Twitter, told his fans (via Facebook) that the photo -- littered with racial epithets -- was intended to poke fun at stereotypes, rather than offend the mixed martial arts (MMA) community.

"I posted a pic on Instagram that has offended people. I'm very sorry! As you can imagine that was never the intention. As a dark-skinned person myself who has dealt with racism all my life, I was making fun of the stereotype that all dark people go to jail, which is obviously not true, hence the irony. But I will remove it and I apologize for offending you."

The pic has since been removed.

In addition, Manawaroa's manager has contacted MMAmania.com to confirm the photo was in "poor taste," but to also vehemently deny that his client had malicious intent. In addition, the budding middleweight was just 17 years old at the time the photo was posted, so he's likely to get the benefit of the doubt.

Thread Information