Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Manawaroa racist Instagram photo rocks TUF Nations cast, jeopardizes UFC future

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    none of you found that some what funny
    what the hell does that mean?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I'm not surprised. But I see it this way, at 17 he's not an asshole, he is however misguided and ignorant. He needs better social education. Repaying hate and vitriol with more hate and vitriol helps no one. Give the kid a second change and yeah him to love people, or at least respect them. Maybe teach him to be smart enough to know which thoughts to stow away in his head, and when to stay away from social media...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    what the hell does that mean?
    its means i thought it was funny i'd don't buy for one fucking second that i'm the only one who did nor do i think any of you are so fucking stuipd to get your fealing hurt over a pitcure thats been going around the web for years now.

as far as the word nigger goes people need to grow up and think about what the word equality before they spout off about a white man saying a fucking stuipd ass word

The UFC can't be too mad about it, they have a pic of him on their Facebook page, advertising a preview of this weeks episode of TUF. It was posted like 2 hours ago. Apparently their social media team really are idiots.

Well that escalated quickly.....
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

its means i thought it was funny i'd don't buy for one fucking second that i'm the only one who did nor do i think any of you are so fucking stuipd to get your fealing hurt over a pitcure thats been going around the web for years now.

as far as the word nigger goes people need to grow up and think about what the word equality before they spout off about a white man saying a fucking stuipd ass word
    Anything can be funny. I didn't really find this funny... low hanging fruit and all. I'm not offended by it, but I get why people would be. In my personal opinion words have no power, and take on the tone of your intentions. All this did was made him look like an idiot. If you're going to tell a racist/sexist joke... that's fine... but keep it among friends.

As quoted by the hilarious Ron White........"You can't fix stupid"!

I love racist humor, even really brutal racist humor. I didn't find this funny. There is just nothing clever about it at all.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

it wasn't funny, it was unoriginal. he took a scene from back to the future and applied it to black people how clever. The caption wasn't even intended to be funny.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    it wasn't funny, it was unoriginal. he took a scene from back to the future and applied it to black people how clever. The caption wasn't even intended to be funny.
    no
    it was not funny to you. it was however funny to me and others

Thread Information