Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Manawaroa racist Instagram photo rocks TUF Nations cast, jeopardizes UFC future

He shouldn't have won his fight on TUF anyways. Back to the bush for you.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagmadov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

"I posted a pic on Instagram that has offended people. I'm very sorry! As you can imagine that was never the intention. As a dark-skinned person myself who has dealt with racism all my life, I was making fun of the stereotype that all dark people go to jail, which is obviously not true, hence the irony. But I will remove it and I apologize for offending you."
    And he seriously expects anyone to believe this crap???

He is seriously a stupid idiot. If you know that you are now a famous person and many people can have access to all stuff you have written in social networks, either you check every single post you have made, or you delete your account and create a new one.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

he said "nigger" he actually said it, he hashtaged #blackbaby it was not simply a joke about dark skin people being in prison. It's sad that someone who seemingly has a shit ton of talent pretty much threw away his whole career at the age of 17.

Ok, I actually read the apology on another site before I had heard anything about this story and I thought "oh, big deal, he said something that offended some people and he seems genuinely apologetic." But after actually seeing what he posted, yeah cut this scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Rappers like Snoop use the word Nigga, hell even Eminem raps and says Nigger, yes it's not a very PC word and people will find it insulting but everyone does some stupid shit once in a while and I hardly think an offensive image posted at 17 years old justifies being ostracised from a potential career in MMA.

He has apologised, nobody has been injured or killed, some people need to get off their high horses!
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by mmafan111 View Post
    Rappers like Snoop use the word Nigga, hell even Eminem raps and says Nigger, yes it's not a very PC word and people will find it insulting but everyone does some stupid shit once in a while and I hardly think an offensive image posted at 17 years old justifies being ostracised from a potential career in MMA.

He has apologised, nobody has been injured or killed, some people need to get off their high horses!

Eminem does not use the n word. Besides this has nothing to do with Eminem and he definitely used it in an offensive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by mmafan111 View Post

name a time when eminem said that please, also "nigga" when referring to a friend and "nigger" refferring to black people who go to jail are not even remotely similar.

I honestly don't care.

Seriously. It was dumb and the company has a responsibility to enforce its code of conduct just as he has the right to free speech.

I've freaked out in the past over this stuff but you have to admit that the way the company is run with misogynistic and homophobic rants coming from the top, this shit is going to happen.

(I DID NOT SAY I CONDONED HIS BEHAVIOR)
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I really don't think this should blackball him from the UFC. Who hasn't done something stupid at 17?
    You have to know what you don't know.

none of you found that some what funny

Thread Information